Reviews for A Little Whimsy
velvetdemon chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
I am really enjoying your story so far. The characters are true to the show. I also like that you've written as a story and not a script. Can't wait for you to continue it.
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
I like all the nostalgia of this chapter and Jordan & Angela coincidentally listening to the same song. I'm glad you have updated and am waiting to see what happens next when Angela goes to find Jordan.
slvrhalo6277 chapter 14 . 3/8/2012
Please post more soon! :)
slvrhalo6277 chapter 11 . 3/2/2012
Perfect!
slvrhalo6277 chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
Really liking this so far!
guest13 chapter 14 . 2/29/2012
so glad you updated! i like this story i think its pretty realistic. i liked the flashback and the mix tape part. i can't wait to see how things go when angela gets to LA
asiacheetah chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
It's written really nicely, but Jordan's POV doesn't seem right. I just can't picture him speaking long winding monologues, baring his soul to his band mates. Read those 2 paragraphs out loud where he's talking about his past with Angela. They take up about 5 minutes if you read it straight. That's unusual in a normal conversation that someone would talk that long without someone interjecting something.

Just my two cents.
GoodniteGirl23 chapter 5 . 9/30/2011
Since I'm playing catch up I haven't stopped to review every chapter, but there was a part in this one that really stuck out. When Jordan talks about having never put much thought into Angela having a job or functioning as a normal person, because it was enough for him just to know she was out there somewhere...just simply existing. The reason that stuck out so clearly to me is because during the show we only had access to Angela's perspective and we where privy to the knowledge that she obsessed over Jordan constantly. So it's new and refreshing to see some of that come from him this time around. Plus it makes the teen girl inside me all squealy!
creceant chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
to tell you the truth i was a bit scared to read this chapter

maybe because of the funeral and then jordan not being able to contact angela and shane messing around

everything before was right and now it seems like it is getting fucked up

finally angela is going to continue on with her life without the guilt that seemed to always be there

i was happy that she met rickie,i've always loved his character in the series and considered him a perefect best friend a person could have

poor angela thinking that she is left alone and that jordan is too busy to answer her

i hope this time it will take you less time to update

btw i loved the tattoo

please sent me the link to the article to talked about :D
drugstorecowgirl08 chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Amazing chapter! It was nice to see Angela "come home" to Three Rivers. I like the future "world" you've created here, and the part in the cemetery was very touching. I think that I've read that article about Rayanne, and it's very interesting. It makes me see her character and the series in a different way. (I like her, for the record, always have.) Excited for your next installment!
luvjordan chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Romantic Jordan is awesome and I think I love him. lol Okay, so you're about to burst our collective bubble and have someone do something tremendously stupid, right? I love and hate this part. I know it has to happen, and it makes for a much better story, but it's so painful to watch these two shoot themselves in the foot. Shane is wigging out! Random girls? I was surprised that Jordan would rat him out, even if he thought Angela wouldn't say anything. Isn't that a violation of the Bro Code? Anyway, I'm hopeful that you won't kill us with angst and even if you do, in the end we'll get something good for all our suffering.
creceant chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
uhhh nooo now the bubble is burst and jordan is away and cell phone lost and angela has also no cell phone this seems like a problem that will very complicated later on,

i love how jordan changed and how sweet and romantic he became

who ever thought that angela chase would have a large tattoo on her hip/back i seems to be beautiful do u have a link to the picture of the tattoo or was it from your imagination?

i hope you update soon seems like a mess is going to happen now
Gagirl29 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Bravo! This whole chapter was well done. My favorite part was the epic "entering" line...it's ALWAYS been my favorite.

I know I don't review enough, but I like your story. I've been following from the beginning. I can't wait to see where you go with it...Good job!
creceant chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
it is funny how both of them are thinking of the same thing but they are only seperated aby the wall :P

jordan snores,that made me laugh and the way he was sleeping with the dog... awww

who was there is the empty house,was it a photographer,the owner,or was it only the wind?

the whole lake incident was beyond romantic

it is my favorite chapter so far because many things happened in it,,,there is something in the way you write that makes me feel like i'm in a dream and i think it is for the description you do but i am not sure but sure thing it is amazing :)

when is the next chapter?
MargeW76 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
That chapter was HOT! Eagerly awaiting the next!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »