Reviews for Sailor Moon Meets Dragon Ball Z
Athena Hirdman chapter 22 . 7/28
I love this story please keep writing chapters
Brandon Dupere chapter 18 . 2/19
J'adore cette fabrication mais je crois bien, malheureusement, qu'il n'y aura pas de suite.
Mac002 chapter 22 . 4/18/2021
Still the best Gohan x Chibiusa fanfic as of 2021, albeit with a few flaws. It's astonishing how underrated the couple is to this day compare to the other pairings that you usually see in the DB/SM fandom.

After re-reading this, my only pet peeves is that I wished both characters were biologically younger here (Youth Gohan/Sailor Moon S Chibiusa). Childhood romance (Similar to Sakura x Li) would've been more appropriate for these two, especially with Gohan who was at his peak during the Cell Games/Bojack. Then there's the issue with the plot itself following almost too closely from the Boo arc canon...

Besides that, I enjoyed everything else. It's always fun for me to revisit this fic, I'm still hoping you'll decide to return to this one day, but if not then there's no hard feelings. :)
Guest chapter 22 . 12/26/2020
Hopefully one day this story continues love to see the friendship develop between the z fighters and sailor scouts
chris2828 chapter 22 . 6/23/2020
I really hope you finish this story one day, such a great story with so much potential.
mrb chapter 1 . 5/30/2020
make;it;to;a;manga;
Guest chapter 15 . 4/9/2020
I’ll pay you for another chapter I swear I would
Jimenna chapter 1 . 3/31/2020
Espero que algún día lo completes..
BorderLand chapter 1 . 11/14/2019
Well they are both royalty, pretty much the most alien beings on the planet as far as power goes and don't have the most typical childhood. Yep they might get along fine.
Vanessa chapter 22 . 11/7/2019
Puedes seguir la historia pasta el final plis
SuperSaiyanBunny chapter 22 . 8/18/2019
Loved your story! The two worlds fit together perfectly, and I really liked how much you included Hotaru and the Asteroid Scouts. And your interpretation of Hotaru's personality was perfect. I loved her. You also had spot on personalities for every other character from both shows. Fantastic read. Is there any chance that we'll see a new chapter anytime soon? I'm seriously hoping that's a yes!
Guest chapter 22 . 5/1/2019
I know it’s been years but everyone and then I come back to read it because of how good it is and hope that one day you will continue it
Cendrinus chapter 22 . 3/22/2019
This is an excellent read so I hope you return to continue the story through the Dragon ball Super series! I easily see Pan's equivalent (probably another Serenity, since the name is always inherited) born to Rini and Gohan!
fangs of death chapter 22 . 8/14/2018
Really good story.
TheMooniestDBZFangirl chapter 22 . 7/13/2018
Hey, I love this story. It's wonderfully written but I'm actually counting on you to finish this so that I can write my own fanfic like this because I'm lazy and not up to the Buu Saga in the show. Also, my story will also have Rini but also an OC of mine so that it's different. Do you live? What is Rini going to do whine Gohan is training with Supreme Kai? I think it's cool that you can do five episodes in one chapter. You said you average a chapter a year yet it's been over 2. I have some criticism for you. Keep updating so that you don't end on a cliffhanger.