Reviews for My Motivation Led to Crazy Things
NekoNightshade22 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
great so far
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Whens naruhina happenin? :D
Loving how hinatas trying so hard!
GreenGirl111 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
It flows really well, you have a great writing style :)
Rose Tiger chapter 6 . 10/18/2011
Keep it up!
Rose Tiger chapter 5 . 7/16/2011
That was so sweet! I hate the Hiashi part because he was a creep! But I love the naruhina moment.
Rose Tiger chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Interesting, but you spelled "chakra" wrong.
hinatasgreatestfan chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Uh, you uploaded chapter 2 twice...might wanna fix that.
Xiao Bi chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
The plot's pretty good, but you're missing some commas here and there... and for honorifics, you should use a hyphen, like, Kurenai-sensei.

Also I feel like if you show more things rather than telling, your story will come to life a little bit better.
Awesomeness182 chapter 4 . 5/27/2011
Lol I can't wait till you update!
naruto9001believeit chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
W-w-w-w-w-w-w-wh-wha-wha-what? ... okay... okay... okay, so... you're starting over... because of my review? ... ( well, now I feel bad T-T I'm sorry, all I did was throw in an opinion. Honestly, I really enjoyed reading your story.

What exactly is making you redo it? Was it the Blind thing, or about Hinata's goal?
naruto9001believeit chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
Great, why would you make Hinata lose so easily? I think it would be better if Hinata aimed for a higher goal than Naruto. That way she'd be more determined to surpass him and become much stronger quickly.

And, this story isn't just gonna be about Hinata being blind for a while, while she's, once again, falling far behind Naruto, is it? I'm reading this other story that has similar qualities, except Naruto's the one that's blind.
adngo714 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Hinata vs. Naruto? I saw that coming...
Awesomeness182 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
You have a very good writing flow :D I'm really enjoying the story! You have a follower lol
hinatagirl0805 chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
sorry naruto but go hinata! update soon and try 2 make it longer. please and thank you. _
hinatagirl0805 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
noo! i want more! update soon! GO HINATA! your going down ino pig!