Reviews for No Place for a Hero
Ahhh I am so fangirl squealing at this :3 love it so much :3
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 25 . 2/12
:D aaah I am so happy you updated this :3 was a welcome surprise
SammySpartan chapter 24 . 7/29/2013
Hey are you gonna make a sequel? This was a great story, and I'd like to see more.
son-of-heaven176 chapter 24 . 3/10/2013
Wow. Definitely not your typical Phoenix Wright fare. However, it is nonetheless enjoyable (occasional language notwithstanding); it is a realistic vision of the emotions that someone like Phoenix might go through.

Sorry to nit-pick, but there's one glaring error. The timestamp should read PM, not AM. Otherwise, this takes place before the previous chapter, not after!
son-of-heaven176 chapter 16 . 3/10/2013
WOW. Heavy stuff. Now I understand why you said that this is "Phoenix Wright noir." Even the Apollo Justice cases were not this heavy!

Nonetheless, what I've seen so far was well-written; it is up to the readers' tastes whether this is an acceptable deviation from the norm or some abominable perversion of their beloved Phoenix Wright. Myself, I lean towards the former of the two opinions, and I want to see how this story ends. Onto the next chapter!
son-of-heaven176 chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
Oops, gotta correct a "correction" I made in the previous chapter: "grisly," not "gristly". (In other words, no T.)
son-of-heaven176 chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
So far, so good. The characters are recognizable, and the storytelling is very good. I have only one nit-pick on this chapter: It's "gristly," not "grizzly."
vodkaCanidae chapter 24 . 6/11/2012
Wow. This is a masterpiece! I love how beautifully the plot twists and turns and rounds up so smoothly! I can totally imagine this to be the grand finale to the Ace Attorney series! The characters and their emotions were all portrayed brilliantly! I could feel all those gut-wrenching sorrow, indecision and awkwardness. Your writing style was really pleasant to read, and the way you spun out the plot was so well done I could not stop reading! Bravo! This is truly a wonderful fic! Thank you so very much for writing this! I loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Of my god! When came across this story, I somehow knew that staying up late despite running a 39.7C fever so I could read your work was a good idea.

I cannot even begin to comprehend how wrong I was.

With my head pounding, my eyes bloodshot and watery and my body somehow shivering and burning at the same time; I say to you, it was, IS not a good idea.

It was an AMAZING one.

Right now, I am in so much pain, but all of that seems so unimportant compared to this excitement coursing through my veins somehow brought about by your work. You've portrayed the imperfections of the characters so well it's like I'm rediscovering the Ace Attorney franchise all over again. You made me remember why I loved the game so much :')

If I could, I would review each and every chapter, but my head keeps trying to commit suicide so much it isn't even funny anymore; I'm not even sure if this one makes sense, to tell you the truth.

CONGRATULATIONS. You just made a very sick person stay up an hour or so later than what her parents think. You also made her want to stay up even later.
doctor bow tie chapter 24 . 5/5/2012
that is the best story i ever read.I mean realy it can't get better
mellamaet chapter 24 . 1/26/2012
I cannot believe this is over.. I am in absolute denial, and you are absolutely AWESOME :) HAHAHA. I love how Maya comes back at the end 3
Alicia Spades chapter 18 . 1/8/2012
This is one awesome chapter. 3 I'm just really looking forward to the trial. No doubt it will be epic. And can I say again that I really like your characterization of post AP Phoenix?
Alicia Spades chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
Ahhh, I was hoping Phoenix was going to tell them about their mother. : Still, great chapter!
Alicia Spades chapter 13 . 1/7/2012
...woah.

On the other hand, yay for conveniently connected murder cases stopping a fight between my two favorite characters!
Alicia Spades chapter 11 . 1/7/2012