Reviews for Time Was
AimzNemesis chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
This is really good. I'm always on the lookout for Jool/Crais fics. This is very well-written, and sweet. ) Great work.
Giton chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Another gentle, beautiful story. Loved it.
valleyforge chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Good job on the voices, I thought they sounded just right. Nice to see another character finally consider his feelings.
Sci Fi Chick 66 chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Thanks for the thanks MGC! I really like this fic. It clears the air between them very well, and fits perfectly. A lot of writers would've put into a scene addition what *they* wanted to see happen - not what actually would've happened given only the character development TPTB have shown. Very well done! :-)
Sweet Thing1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Mmm. Very, very nice. I like this a lot. Thank you.
T'eyla Minh chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Finally, someone wrote Jool/Crais! *hugs you* You have no idea how long I've been waiting for this!

Not only that, it was good, too :) More, more, more! Perhaps Jool's reaction to Crais' self-sacrifice in "ITLD2"? Please?
MyGirlCrais chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Hi, just me, the author. I should have put a note at the beginning but I've never posted here before and forgot it.:)

VERY IMPORTANT: This scene was written in response to a suggestion from, and beta-read by, SciFiChick66 (((((SFC))))).

If, by some strange chance, you like this story and want to read more of my stuff, you'll find (almost) everything in Crais' Cohorts at ffarscapediscussionfrm35. Look for the Crais Fic Master List at the top of the page.

NB This is *not* a paid ad, nor a personal plug, just a statement of fact.