Reviews for Bonds of Love and Survival
Zero.fox1987 chapter 3 . 7/17
You just gotta love Reis approach man just hilarious and adorable
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 3/23
Fantastic or good
KendrixTermina chapter 12 . 8/14/2010
EVA some other show I don't know but that made a nice first impression on me since it has aliens Polyarmory?

Why not, we're living in the 21st century XD

While I think that you defrosted Rei too quickly, one can tell that you did your best and heck, we already had a 'deep, unique' conclusion in the otiginal, now I wanna see 'em happy.

You also did a great job at developing their relationship and portraying their journey through that post-apocaliptic world.
Nefariously chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
WHY DOES THIS STORY HAVE TO END? WHY?
bigguy1234 chapter 12 . 10/9/2006
awesome story i like how you made them all fall in love with eachother and live a happy life and have children keep up the work hope to see more stories like seeya
Iceman chapter 4 . 10/16/2005
*Shudders* Washu-chan's cackle, not good for my mental health.
Viper MK VII chapter 10 . 4/19/2005
Ranma would use them to form his famous Hiryu

Shoten Ha.
Viper MK VII chapter 5 . 4/19/2005
I was right!
Viper MK VII chapter 4 . 4/19/2005
Uh, oh, Washuu-chan's got the Evas!
that-fan chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
You have done a really good job with this. You also seem to have noticed something others have missed. I have said it once in many other reviews and I will say it again. THERE WERE THREE SURVIVORS TO THE THIRD IMPACT NOT JUST TWO. Well when you think about really anyone with the will to live could come back. On the manga productions website under Evangelion there is a piece written by Anno Hikeaki(Did I spell his name right?) The director and maker of Evangelion. It was about the End of Evangelion. He was disapointed by many people's reaction that simplified what had happened. Rei had survived though her time with Lilith had been her third time to die(She has the worst luck in the world in that department) She would indeed choose to return. She and Lilith had split in the end(Which is why the symbolism of Lilith's head being split in half)to come back to the world of emotions. True Asuka now realized she loved Shinji so Rei and Shinji's romance would have problems but really thats the point. The problems weren't over yet. Rei appearing at the end was a sign of a new begining like it was a sign at the begining of the series. It isn't over yet, not by a long shot. True Anno wouldn't be making any more additions to Evangelion but the story could still continue. After all you still have the three main characters...
Knight's Shadow chapter 12 . 6/29/2003
Really good update soon.
yoshi86m chapter 12 . 9/22/2002
I usualy don't read crossovers, but that was good.
Reizig1 chapter 12 . 6/30/2002
So... does this make Shinji a mormon?
Nabeshin Danbei Ayanami chapter 11 . 6/27/2002
Eh...pretty good, I never thought a Crossover would work, I especially don't like things mixed with Evangelion, but you did it...there were some indecrepencies in characters, such as Nagi, acting the way she did...[sigh], Also the whole Duo-Rei children thing bothered me...i wouldn't want my girl sleeping with someone else, even if it was a copy of me, And I don't think Misato would have allowed that at that you forgot that Duo only lasted a week, and didn't live on to Marry Rei or something...but You could at least gave some Children with Shinji Rei...That is what bothers me the most I guess...but over all...pretty good...
dennisud chapter 6 . 6/13/2002
To answer the anonymous and cowardly spammer calling himself Penishead, Why are you hiding behind the anonymous logo?

Are you so much of a wimp and coward that you spontaneously spam

this story, and not leave your e-mail out of fright?

Don't you realize that the garbage you are spewing below only makes everyone realize just how much of an idiot and jerk you are!

What happened to you to turn to a blabbering anal-retentive?

Did a priest get too friendly with you, or did you have a manual transmission problem on your last date?

Listen, do yourself a favor, and look in the mirror and die of fright so we normal people can get on with our lives and not be concerned that our tax monies are supporting a lowlife scumbag as you have so easily shown yourself to be!

Go bother your neighbor's dog, maybe you'll get more interest there!