Reviews for In the Eyes of the Beholder
URGENT chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Will you add something to the story... please'
KaUiA chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
There's always something about those lines that you have to love. Beautiful eyes. The last few lines, I love it!
Mimi-Kiki-Dits chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Yay! I love it!
Xhiera Alice chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
awww nice...please continue! more chapters please!
GIRL OF PARADISE chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I LOVE THIS ITS WONDERFUL!
Perfetta chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
glASses...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This story is sweet. Not really like a complete type of story, but it certainly doesn't leave the readers pondering on what.s going to happen in the end. I like it.
Ree-Vance chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Wah! So cute! :D
GakuenLME chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
don't care if they wear glasses, contacts, or have 20/20 vision
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
oh my god. is their a sequel here? its sooo cute!

and to think that nastumes first friend is mikan is just sooo cute! haha :D
Sun chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
OMG This was the most awesomest story ever! You did everything perfectly! I love natsume's eyes too but if I saw them I'd probilly think he was the devil and stuff. I love all your story so keep writing!
pikachu2510 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
cute story! i liked it! thought the endin was great buh i want 2 knoe wah ppl called his eyes, i think red eyes would b awesome

~*pika*~
kazukarin chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
This was awesome! Been a while since I last read a fic loved it!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awww, thats really sweet. I love how absent minded mikan is about normal getting to know u questions.