Reviews for Betrayal II
Dragonkblood chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Will there be more chapter's to come or are you done?
Azyer - The New Legendary chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Shove it up your ass canon lover.
Sezu chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
I noticed many spelling and grammar errors but I shouldn't be talking I can't write very well my self
fictionelement777 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Please make more of this and tayuya and hinata enslavement good stories!
246vili chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
C'mon man. Don't keep us waiting for so long please.
Potterformers chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
So you've got two Fu's: Fu the Jinchuriki and Fū of Root
dat guy chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
hurry da up i must read more
246vili chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Good to know you're back in writing.
Can't wait to read new chapters from you.

Btw: for lemon ideas, how about this:
In a latter chapter Naruto and Fu (after a lot of beging from the tailed beasts) will let their Bijus take over 1 shadow clone each so they can "have some fun" with each other, while Naruto and Fu go have some training. Of course Hinata will saw the Bijus' maiting and think it's the real Naruto and Fu.

What do you think? If you like it you can use it :D
246vili chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Aaaand the ultimate all out war for Naruto's heart now officially begins!
Go Hinata and Fu, I cheer for the both of you.
246vili chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Good chapter.
The grammar of the fighting sceen was bad at many points, but the fight itself was pretty exciting. Try to do something about these mistaces please, like don't write Fu's name with lowercase letters (fu was written a lot of times). Don't ruin the story with this.
246vili chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Nice chapter.
So Naruto and Fuu had became mercenaries on the Kiri Rebels' side? Cool. I don't think it was wise of Naruto to just show the 1st Hokage's necklace. Good thing Naruto didn't said his the 4th Hokage's son, that would've made Fuu, Mei and Ao wet themselves there and then.
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 6/19/2013
Oh danzo, you really f***ed up konoha, because you wanted naruto an emotional a** like sai.
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Tsunade, danzo had f***ed up the mental test of one Naruto Namikaze Uzumake.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Danzo you mumified a**ed f***, you want to make Naruto mentally unstable.
ZenGardens chapter 18 . 6/5/2013
*Fourth *chakra *a whole bunch of other typos. While your story has many good ideas, I feel that the execution is somewhat lacking. The style of writing is repetitive and there are a lot of small grammar and spelling mistakes which cost the story its flow. Is English your first language? Perhaps you could find a beta to test-read what you write before publishing. This story has the potential to be as good as X009's stories, maybe even better. Don't give up, and keep on improving.