Reviews for Betrayal II
my 2 guys chapter 18 . 4/3
that was good keep the chapters coming
kevinlentz239 chapter 17 . 8/3/2016
need lemons and let hinata and fu find out about what a pervert the pervy sage is first hand. get the feudal lord to find out that konoha has put a bounty out on naruto and have a meeting with councils and the feudal lord. does naruto love hinata or is it a friendship? how serious is naruto and fu? is it love? are they dating? will it get more intimate? do you have an update schedule prepared?
kyuubinovelli chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
good story. spelling mistakes really make it hard to read. I always thought ninjas used chakra not charka.
Shadow .X. Heart chapter 18 . 6/21/2015
like the story but have you abandon it or move to another site?
Crimson wolf and nightsnake chapter 18 . 6/14/2015
update
Dragonkblood chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Will there be more chapter's to come or are you done?
CosmicBeing chapter 2 . 11/21/2014
Shove it up your ass canon lover.
Sezu chapter 8 . 12/10/2013
I noticed many spelling and grammar errors but I shouldn't be talking I can't write very well my self
fictionelement777 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Please make more of this and tayuya and hinata enslavement good stories!
246vili chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
C'mon man. Don't keep us waiting for so long please.
Potterformers chapter 11 . 9/3/2013
So you've got two Fu's: Fu the Jinchuriki and Fū of Root
dat guy chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
hurry da up i must read more
246vili chapter 18 . 6/24/2013
Good to know you're back in writing.
Can't wait to read new chapters from you.

Btw: for lemon ideas, how about this:
In a latter chapter Naruto and Fu (after a lot of beging from the tailed beasts) will let their Bijus take over 1 shadow clone each so they can "have some fun" with each other, while Naruto and Fu go have some training. Of course Hinata will saw the Bijus' maiting and think it's the real Naruto and Fu.

What do you think? If you like it you can use it :D
246vili chapter 16 . 6/24/2013
Aaaand the ultimate all out war for Naruto's heart now officially begins!
Go Hinata and Fu, I cheer for the both of you.
246vili chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
Good chapter.
The grammar of the fighting sceen was bad at many points, but the fight itself was pretty exciting. Try to do something about these mistaces please, like don't write Fu's name with lowercase letters (fu was written a lot of times). Don't ruin the story with this.