Reviews for Finders Keepers
readerkp16 chapter 16 . 8/20
OMG. Why why did you abandon this!
angeliena chapter 16 . 9/20/2015
Oh my God I love your story! It felt so natural the whole story. For somebody that wrote the first story it's amazing! I do hope that you'll finish this story.

Thank you!
CassieLiam4 chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
I love this Story please continue it. I want to read what happens.
DanishBones chapter 16 . 10/12/2014
You irritate me tremendously.
This story was last updated years ago and I've been waiting for an update ever since.
I realize that you have dropped the story but let me just tell you one thing: that was an asshole thing to do.
Fallen.so.Far chapter 16 . 3/25/2014
I love love love this story. Completely different from the show. I certainly enjoyed reading about a younger version of B&B! Please update soon :)))))
AmethystDreamer chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
Hey I was just re-reading this story! Still love it, still want to know what happens! Please finish it up.
bsav6 chapter 15 . 1/15/2014
This is such a great story.
I really hope you continue it, but I understand if you don't.

Bsav6
HelloIamGracie chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
I wanted to kill Michael first season! He's such a douche bag! And I'm glad you made him a bad guy in this. This story seems interesting. I love forward for Booth and Bones to get to know each other... (obviously falling in love)... Well anyway, I can't wait for more so please update as soon as you can! :-)
Bonesislife chapter 16 . 11/20/2013
Are you still planning on updating or is this dunzo?
Sylvia S. Hill chapter 16 . 10/21/2013
Please, please finish this story, don't leave me hanging. I love the story so far but it need a real finish.
Sylvia S. Hill chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
Please don't leave this hanging; please finish it. I find this very interesting.
Starfleet-bone-girl chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
awesome :}
luveverythingtv chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
please continue this fic!
Cheerpup1392 chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
I just read this whole story and it is SO good. I really hope you update it soon because I can't wait to see what happens next. I saw a long time ago, like chapter 2 you mentioned needing a beta. You probably already got one, decided you don't need one, or abandoned this story, but if you still need one I can do it. I write a lot and beta a few stories as well so I wouldn't mind at all. However you don't have many grammatical errors. But if you just want someone to bounce ideas off of or complain about writer's block, that's fine too! I would just hate to see this story go unfinished because I think it's awesome. One of the best AU/before the pilot stories I've ever found. It has plot and stays true to character. Absolutely fantastic!
AmethystDreamer chapter 16 . 8/18/2013