Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
Knit Bit chapter 28 . 5/11
Oh my goodness! I don’t know why I never read this before! What a wonderful journey. I loved young Alice and how she tried to guide Edward to the right path. Such a great story.

Knit
AlexandraaCullen chapter 28 . 2/10
I love love love this story so much! And the ending, it’s perfect! Thank you SO much for sharing! This had me on the edge of my seat at some parts. I love the idea of Time travel and the way you went about it with Alice controlling it was brilliant!
AlexandraaCullen chapter 27 . 2/10
I love the way this story came full circle. I love that Alice is back at Esme’s bday party. Very interesting with the two brown eyes too. I love that as readers we see what the first life was like vs how Edward fixed it and how it affected everyone in his life. I’m so glad Edward still has his parents too, I’m sad that Jasper passed but I understand why you did it that way.

I did notice at the end of this chapter that Alice explained to tiny Jasper that he will soon have a baby sister and at 8 weeks nobody would know the gender and I wonder if she’s telling the future…
AlexandraaCullen chapter 26 . 2/10
I figured early on in the story Edward would end up having a son named Jasper. When Edward first met tiny Alice at his niece’s bday party when Alice said she would never get married because he wasn’t born, I guessed that it was because Edward never had a son named Jasper and he was supposed to have. My guess felt even more likely when I learned of Edward’s friend Jasper who wouldn’t live past 18 years and that they would name their future son Jasper.
AlexandraaCullen chapter 22 . 2/10
This chapter hit me so hard, I can’t believe he’s gone although I knew it was coming, my heart is aching over his death! Also the last line from Alice in this chapter is such a strong powerful one wow!
HildysBrassHat chapter 28 . 1/8
I so enjoyed your story! You mixed my two favorite book series! You did a wonderful job with the "do over" trope. You even made me cry! Thank you for sharing.
brookemichelleee chapter 26 . 1/7
This has nothing at all to do with your story, well, not really anyway, and I don’t know if you even still read these reviews, buuuut, my daughters middle name is Sierra - like the character from Dollhouse. And I just thought you would like to know

Also, I am in love with this whole story.

Okay, thanks.
atouchofcitron chapter 28 . 5/12/2021
gosh i loved this so much. thank you for this story.
atouchofcitron chapter 20 . 5/12/2021
this chapter did me in. i haven't found myself crying for many stories, but this one truly got me, the anguish in being denied happiness and profound love. gah.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 3/22/2021
Glad they have reconnected
divyvicki chapter 23 . 3/22/2021
Loved this!
divyvicki chapter 22 . 3/22/2021
hope he tracks down Bella when he returns to his real life!
divyvicki chapter 20 . 3/22/2021
Glad he has some insight because I have none!
2,803 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »