Reviews for The Butterfly Effect
stupid lamb chapter 28 . 6/14
Thank you for an exciting and instructive story. Your extraordinary Alice has won my heart. Thank you!
TwoWayMirror chapter 28 . 6/3
You’re a really wonderful writer. I’ll admit some of what you wrote isn’t really to my taste but I’m enjoying going through your stories and finding ones I do like because there are definitely a lot of them. Thank you so much for sharing with us!
datingrobert chapter 28 . 6/2
this story is SO BEAUTIFUL and I am literally crying. thanks for writing this x
datingrobert chapter 21 . 6/2
i am still not over the fact that edward hurt bella's feelings by undoing everything he did. i know edward doesnt have a choice either but cant you just...
datingrobert chapter 19 . 6/2
legit crying. why are you doing this to me
datingrobert chapter 18 . 6/2
YAYY
datingrobert chapter 17 . 6/2
please tell me they'd still be this way in 2011 :(
datingrobert chapter 9 . 6/2
9 chapters and i dont see edward and bella developing their friendship :( idk but maybe i should be more patient?
Lillywhite1 chapter 28 . 6/1
Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
This was an amazing story, made me more a believer in fate ;-p
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 3/25
I just love Epi's as it's so nice to see what happens to the characters you've journeyed with in a story you get wrapped up in. This story had it all. Heart and soul, sweet and simple, solid characters that grew and developed and sprinkled in, good life messages...I've given you my thoughts along the way and now I thank you for keeping this story here so I could find it and enjoy your work as always...
BellaTesoro chapter 27 . 3/25
This is a wonderful ending to a refreshingly lovely story. It had insight and wisdom to the possibilities of what life could be like..."if only" got to be explored from do overs. The magic sprinkled in with whimsical Alice was brillant as was how everything got tied up in a beautiful HEA for them all, even Jasper's death got a do over with the little Jasper Cullen...and there's another chapter ahead. Yay.
BellaTesoro chapter 26 . 3/25
Aww...little Jasper is so cute and I love that instead of Maria being really pregant and leaving some of Jasper here, Edward made his own little guy. I'm going to predict that a little Alice will be at Grandma's birthday party? I hope we get to find out when and how Bella finally gave in and married Edward.
BellaTesoro chapter 25 . 3/25
Edward and Bella's "mature" coming together was lovely. Edward was a good lover and Bella felt he ruined other men for her now. I'm curious, since they are both mature adults this go around why neither of them either talked about safe sex or used a condom? I'm so practical sometimes.
BellaTesoro chapter 24 . 3/25
Did I misunderstand the paragraph that describes Garrett and Edward's few times they tried dating woman and then they tried having a "thing" with each other? Not that I find that a bad thing, just would have loved that side given more detail if that's what really was meant or if I read it wrong. So happy B/E found each other after all this time. They both got to fulfill their passions in life, live a little and know they'd been independent and explored life before they get together, I'm thinking that's what is going on here in NYC.
2,699 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »