Reviews for Ugly Duckling: The Reverse
trulyanimelover06 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
you write awesome stories... you did a really great job in this one...
Nina chapter 4 . 7/15/2012
love this story, please update XD
rynne chan chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
.,,nyc story.., i really like it!.., even though i'm an asucaga fan, my vote is 4 yzak dis tym lol..Haha..., please update soon,., shiho, wer r u?Lol
nanasarina chapter 4 . 1/11/2012
really like this! and I really don't mind it if you turn this into a cagalliXyzak fanfic because I'm also a cagalliXyazak fan! I hope you do make a fanfic about them because there are so few of them here..
Miyu Nanami chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Hi :)

New reader here!

Really like your story :) its really special

Is athrun starting to fall for cagalli?

Cagalli in long hair is super pretty :D

Yzak is just so funny :) he and cagalli arguing is just LOL

Can't wait for the next chap :DDD
asranZARA chapter 4 . 10/20/2011
aahh i am so disappointed..

why yzak doesn't invite cagalli to dance?

if you make yzak and cagalli dancing together, you afraid this fic turn to yzakcaga fic and not asucaga fic? why you think that way?

i think athrun must have rival..

and honestly in this fic, athrun's character is a little bit boring, unlike yzak..

please make athrun and yzak compete to steal ugly duckling's heart a.k.a cagalli's heart..

i know cagalli is fall in love with athrun in the first place.. but please make her confuse with her feeling.. that will make this fic more interesting..but of course this fic still asucaga fic..

ganbatte ~ :)
Fate Camiswhil chapter 4 . 10/19/2011
OMG! this was too cute! XD

"All in all, I was dressed to kill. I definitely feel like I'm going to kill myself."

~ I totally loved this line, sounds so much like what Cagalli would actually say at times like that...XD

Kira's reaction was so funny!

Lacus not recognizing her was a bit awkward since she's always the reflective type but it was unexpected so I liked it...XD

Loved the interaction between Yzak and Cagalli! hahaha...XD that was simply brilliant!

she only danced with Kira and Athrun... sweet!

please update soon! and update on 'A Flicker of Hope' too...XD

Aihsire Atha chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Please update..

_v
Dhevz chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
parties that we've both attended (where I always wear a suit) for real? O.O ahhh.. Me wanna dance w/ cagalli-sama in suit XD kkyaaaaaaa! Or I can just see her in a suit! XP

I'm now regretting the times when I avoided those blasted dance lessons. totally understand you, but I didn't regret it though :P

Ohhh.. So they have a past relationship together revealed. haha, oor Cags, always mistaken for a boy but at least you both have a connection now. Thank Stellar :)

And now 2 boys is after her for a DANCE! Lucky you Cags :) Maybe you should not let either of them dancew/ cags in the end :P hahaha, I'm such a sadist but it wil be fair except for cags though :/

update soonie! XD
FalconRukichi chapter 3 . 6/5/2011
god~ this going to be interesting..2 men? who will she choose? i saw she's not even decline from yzak.
Fate Camiswhil chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
LOL! that never gets old! Athrun always thinks Cagalli was a boy in the first meetings! wahaha! nice one!

I love this love triangle but I would feel too sorry for Jouley once Cagalli gets together with Athrun... so, who do you have in mind?

please get Athrun and Jouley jealous of each other! that would be pure gold! bwahahaha!

great chapter!

keep up the good work!

(._.)
hira-nera chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
oh my chap 3 is so good! now you made me go all "CHAP 4 CHAP 4 CHAP 4 NOW!" XD

the part where Athrun thought she was a boy was so funny in a cute way!

dang! Yzak is so adorable!

Cant wait for the next chap hehe! Thanks again!
shigatsu-sanjyunichi chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
LOL! this is a funny chappy! I laugh bcoz of this! XDD well, love this fic! X3 ooh, Cags I'm happy bcoz you mistaken as a boy! (slapped) and, I'm happy bcoz asucaga moment in here, but still, poor Yzak. Surely, I love Yzak on your fic. really2 love him.. I hope Shiho will enter soon (eh?) ahaha :) thanks for update!