Reviews for The Joys Of Being Grounded
TreasureHunterGirl chapter 1 . 3/30
Hehe cute
Tara fichera chapter 1 . 3/17
Stef do not have Sofia as sister because she is not the
Sister because I am her lost youngest little baby sister is
What is she is going to adopt me as her youngest little
baby kid sister so okay
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Aaaaaaah! This was cute! And well written. :3
jewelphoenix88 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
i love it! thank you for writing a Stef and Mouth/Clark story! :)
RIS chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
We use sofa and couch too! Great story!
HermioneGranger12468 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Please Write More I Love It!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I love it
myjumpingsocks chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
So cute! I found this to be quite sweet, and in character.

Loved this line in particular:

"I meant to ask you earlier, can you give me directions to Stef's house? I wanna go throw things at her window."
Jaycee Marie Caniff-Espinosa chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
itwasgood:)
CaptainMeghanSparrow chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
AWESOME! AMAZING! OUTSTANDING! I loveeee this! it's one of the best Mouth/Stef fabrics I've read! are you going to continue it? please please pleasssseee say you will! :D
crystalballbenny chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Ahh this was so fantasticly cute! I was SO upset when these two didn't kiss in The Goonies, but as long as their's a fanfiction about it, I think I'll live. ;)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Neat! Very awesome job writing this as well. :) I like it - especially this part:

The next morning, Andy gingerly made her way up the garden path to Brand's house. She carefully stepped over the broken screen door, and tapped on the glass.

"Hey, Andy!" Mickey grinned as he let her inside.

"Hey Mickey, how're you doing?" The brunette replied as she followed him.

Before he got the chance to answer, Mouth had let himself in and sat down in the armchair.

"Hey, Andy! No Stef? I thought she was attached to your hip." Mouth smirked.

"She's grounded," Andy sighed. "Her parents are a bit old fashioned."

"Oh." Mouth was uncharacteristically silent as he pulled his comb from the pocket of his jeans and ran it through his hair.

Very cool and brilliant! :)

Keep up your super-neat, very extraordinary and phenomenally creative writing! :)
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
I thought it was cute. Mouth allowing Stef to call him Clark was a nice touch.
Ari chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
You wrote plait instead of braid/ ponytail, I'm not sure which, but I immediately thought oh she's british! It made me smile :)
reluctantpartner chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Thank goodness I'm not the only one who thought this couple was super cute! I just watched the movie and I couldn't stop thinking about what an amazing couple they would make. They're both so funny and clever, they're a perfect pair.