Reviews for The Joys Of Being Grounded
Ted Theodore Logan chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This story was really great. When you mention that your english in the end I just want to say that if you put Sofa anywhere most Americans would ignore that. Alot of us say Sofa instead of Couch. We actully say both. Just wanted to mention that. I really liked the story. The actor who play Mouth (Clark) is one of my favorite actors but mainly because of the movie The Lost Boys. Just so that you know, you spelled Mikey wrong. There is no 'C' in his name.
Rosie Thornet chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Cute as fuck. :P You should make a sequel :D Aww I saw the couple and then I was like more more
MySpecialDream chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
How cute! I love it, very much!
NYMPHADORA.LOVE chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very great story! I love Stef and Mouth! They are really quite a good couple. May I put in a request for a story about Stef's parents reaction to her dating Mouth? It could be a good story and I like the way you portray her parents and Stef and Clark as a couple:) very well written loved it!
izzy sparrow chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
this is a really good story, i love how its right after the kids adventure
shootingstar742 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
cute story- and i dont care at all if you put sofa instead of couch:)
IheartPRSamuraiJayden chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
AWWWWWWWW! I just died and went to Goonie and Mouth&Stef heaven! this was the cutest one-shot ever! i'm such a HUGE Goonies fan and also a Mouth&Stef fan too, but sadly there aren't many stories about them... but thanks for this story! I LOVED it! _
Just droppin bye chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY . its adorable. and my favorite couple is steph and mouth. i think you should add another chapter of all of the goonies finding out about their relationship, or andy was actually watching them. or something sute and quirky thanks!
23 | « Prev Page 1 2