Reviews for Their Indifference
featherwingg245 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I ship this so hard I can't even. This is adorable!
black-misty-sky chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Hey! I do have an account, but my iPod doesn't let me log in :).

This story is very cute, but u have to say we New Zealanders aren't exactly the shy type.

In case you hadn't already guessed, I'm a kiwi, and proud of it.

We definitely aren't shy, actually we are a lot like Australia.

We are a pretty laid back nation, but we have a pretty firey temper. We are REALLY competitive, especially with Australia. We don't let those Aussies beat us in nothin (except cricket) or else they would never let us forget it EVER!.

We tend to be stubborn, and hate being pushed around, so we don't exactly mind if we have to pick a fight with a nation bigger then us.

Hmmmmm what else, apart from the fact we LOVE rugby, that's about it.

Rugby is literally a religion here, if you don't like rugby, then your no Kiwi XD.

The best thing about Rugby, definitely has to be that we whip those sorry Australian butts at it :D

Wow... I talk to much...

Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Aaaaaawww! :

See you just got an 'aaawww!' from me. This is so fluffy and sweet, I feel warm and fuzzy inside right now. Also, I do think New Zealand is the shy, timid type. And also he is so adorable! This is a really good fic, good job! :3
Jenn chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Aww... That was sweet. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
OK I'm starting to feel like a creep... Don't mind me, just reviewing and favouriting a considerable number of your stories, but it's cool!

On that note, this was very sweet!

funkydelic sid
Moth Mask chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
AWWWW~~ You are so awesome for writing this~~~~ w
Freedom Kiwi chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
awww it's so fluffy i'm gonna die

even though i don't i have ever found a new zealander that is shy

... ooo life goal sorted find one of my country folks that is shy...

no idea where to start for that :P

great story though very cute
galileos-telescope chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
You got what you hoped for. This is adorable!