Reviews for Louboutin Perdue D'Hermione
writer34 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
This is fuckin brilliant,
igrim chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
I love:
‘Sirius black was six foot two of sexy, intelligent masculinity. And boy didn’t he know it.’
A white dress with bright turquoise Louboutins.
“Allow me to introduce myself, I’m Sirius Black. Monumental jackass.”
“Who are you, fucking Cinderella?”

I get what you’re saying about people not getting the Fleur thing. It didn’t bother me at all. I forgot about her as soon as my hermioneandsirius beast was sated.
GreyAuror chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Wow, I really like this. For all Hermione being out of character, you've made her very likeable, indeed. I'm sick and tired of reading fics where the heroine behaves in a blushy\stuttery\submissive way. BTW, I'm adding this to my Favs'.
Claire Whitmore chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This needs an epilogue, I love it.
IRuleUK chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I swear to you that I read this the second you uploaded it, but I was so sure I had reviewed that I didn't think to check.

Anyway, I absolutely loved this. You wrote Sirius like I always imagined him to be. It was perfect, no other words can describe it. You are brilliantly talented and it just shows in this story.

Beautiful.

Cheers.
magical-mystery-girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Epic story! I loved it! Nice job and well written!
Marlicat chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I like it. Interesting choice of shoewear, but there you are.
DreamsMelody chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This story had me in giggles. I love the relationship you portray between Hermione and Sirius because it completely fits them. The whole being a housewife thing was horrifying to read. I felt great sympathy for Hermione! Sirius is such a cutie ;)
tardisinthesgc chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
bloody brilliant! that was amazing! 3
BeBitter chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
That. Was so damn Cute.
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awww! I absolutely loved it! Please say you have a sequel to this! I would love to know what Hermione decides and how she and Sirius would be if they entered a relationship. Thanks for the one-shot!
zeralena chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Aww! That was such a cute story! And wonderfully written too! :)
Mistyquest chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was gooorgeous. I love the way you handled the story. It was absolutely beautiful. Wish I could have been a part of it:(

LOL

Gotta love Sirius/Hermione!
diamond-helen chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I LOVE this! Cinderella is my absolute favourite fairy tale, so I was excited to read this retelling. Luna as fairy Godmother was great, as was evil Fleur and Molly. The banter between Sirius and Hermione was amazing, everything about this was just fab. Brilliant.
rose chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I loved everything ...but how nothing happened to fleur ! she should have gotten outted to the whole family at breakfast ! please add this into the story