Reviews for Maid of the River
Karanma Maeryl chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This one is so sweet... Love how you portrayed Nimue's personalities well! I know it's VERY late, but... Just wondering, would you make a one-shot about Nimue's lost love? I would like to read it if you do! :D

Amazing work and have a good day, buddy! O:)

Sincerely,
Karanma Maeryl
NeverWatchedMatrix chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
SWORD! YOU :)OOK MY :) KEY! DANG YOU!
Bartun chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Hey! It's me again, excelent work, I love this kind of love stories, specially when Sonic have to improvise something, he had no need of words, I think he is not the type of guy to confess his feelings, he is more the kind of do it without thinking it before, I agree with you in this story, Sonic remains in character. I like it. and of course I enjoyed it.
Dragon 19 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Nice but I know that sonic gets creeped out by amy all the time but this is probably Nimue he is now scared to death of Nimue sometimes
HousexofxNightxLove chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Loved the ending! Super awesome! I hope you're not getting annoyed by all my reviewing to your stories! :/
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
So cute and fluffy! :D Made me feel all fuzzy inside. My favorite part was when Amy whipped out her hammer. XD
Melody Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Shucks! So cutey cute! :3

My God, missed my daily dose of fluff so much these days :)
Mike Prower the Fox chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh, Sword, you're so crazy!

Another delightful story! You never fail to make me feel all fuzzy inside.
Effervescent Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Whoa! This story was awesome! The part with Nimue and Sonic seemed like it could've been an actual cut scene in the game. (Though I have to admit, my favorite scene from SatBK would be when Sonic faceplanted in the opening.) It's inspired me to keep going/get back to my own fics. (No, I promise you that was not a cheap attempt at self-advertising, I meant it as a compliment.) I hope to see more work by you three soon!
The Andromeda Rose chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Awwwww! This is so sweet! Awwwwwwwww!

The only thing I don't get is why Sonic & Amy just turned & went the opposite direction after kissing-it doesn't make any sense. You'd think they'd have stayed & continued walking down the path & start that date.

Ah, well, it's up to you. Your story, hon.

Andi
InvaderMazda chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Awwww! Cute! I love it!
Avalon the Assassin chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Awwww :) Thank you! I was so bored when I got on I'm like "Once again nothing to read!" and then I saw this and I was so happy! I was trying to find Mina and Ash stories but I didn't find any :( Anyway I LOOOOVED the story! And especially since you made this for me! Thank you so much for getting out of your way just to write a story for me. Thank you so much. Thank you and keep up the good work!

Avalon The Assassian! ;)
01SonAmy01 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
AWWWWWW! That was so adorable! I love the fact that SOnic kept thinking 'self-proclaimed girlfriend', but HE WANTS HER TO BE! :D I love love LOVE the fact that he kissed her, and the whole thing about having a crush on NImue added a bit more to it as well. Nice work! :)