Reviews for Soup of Love
HatsuneLenka chapter 1 . 1/2
That "Da-i-su-ki" was si cutee I lovee it
sp chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
sweet. kailen forever I saw a manga that len's eyes are green and for me its cute.
Haname-Yukina chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Dear Guest, I really do hope you don't go around saying that on everyone's fanfic or fan art of the Kagamine twins. I haven't seen anything verifying that. In fact, the first thing I ever read said their eyes could be interpreted as 'blue' or 'Jade Green'.

By simply commenting the eye color in a douche fashion and not critiquing or commenting on the actual story, as a guest none the less so I could not PM you, just shows your ignorance. There are a lot of people who depict the twins with having green eyes rather than blue. It's up to the person using them, not some bias one fan has. Yuki just happens to prefer them to have green eyes.

Sincerely, Ryelu
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
LENS eyes are blue
YullenLover33 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
:) aw! It's so sweet I like how Kaito got sick at the end! XD lol
LullabyCarousel chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
D'awwww, that was so cute. :)

I loved it when Kaito added that their was love in the soup. Sounds like something I would say. xDDDDD
ThatChickWithTheHair1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
*screams like a fangirl*

OMG! I used to NEVER be a Len x Kaito fan (I always loved Len x Rin /).

But this was just waaaayy to cute for me not to start blushing madly! Hahaa! Well done, this is fantastic!
Crenou chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
cute :3 i like it! It's no failure! *pouts*
radiobrain walker chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
ah! moe...
Yuki Kiku chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
AWW! THIS IS NOT A FAIL! IT'S SOO CUTEEE :'DDDD
Kerekyan chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Aww! That was sdorable. (: Though the food-mouth swapping thing disturbed me a little. xD Even though, it was really cute, and you guys should make more one-shots in the future! :D

Paige
CluelessLeaf chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That was really cute! And it's not a fail, definately not.
Sariel-Thage chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
WAT FAIL?

THIS IS SOOO CUTTTTTTEE

MADE ME GO KYA! FOR REAL X[DD

Make an on-going pwease ; ;?
Nayomi-Kiiroibara chapter 1 . 5/10/2011