Reviews for ProtègeMoi de Mes Désirs
Wheelman747 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
God damn Barry and his sandwiches. Lol.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
ok,so he doesn't have person to love or is he in love with his wife?color me confused.
Col. Space Batman Esq. Md chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Never had I read a more appealing love story. Exceptional in every way. Loved it!

-Space Batman Esq.
ShadowForceSilver chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
Lol Jill sanwhich will NEVER EVER leave Barry alone

A light and funny fic of RE to break up the zombies and apoccalypse that's going around :) Well written

PS If you were still interested in W13 (from ages ago), i put a new chappy up :)
Phoenix-KaZ chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Okay, the end made me grin from ear to ear. I can't imagine Barry without his sandwich. Actually, I can, but Barry would be a very sad man.

Nice description throughout the story! You'd never guess that Barry was thinking about a sandwich until the very end. (Then again, it is Barry...)

Oh, this story was fun! You have my approval.
half-brain chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Okay, even though I was fairly sure I knew what was coming, that was hilarious. You just made my day I think.
Lithiumflower2501 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
This was wonderful, I smiled all the way through. Well done.
C.Redfield 86 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Omg I started laughing when I read this. I thought it was his wife then I realise it was a sandwhich.
The Road Warrior chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This story is freakin awesome, when I read that it was a sandwich and not a women I started laughing so hard I nearly choked, I loved that one line "Barry's loves him some sandwiches, alright.".

Once again this story is awesome and I loved it. :)
Angelica burrows chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
O_O oh...my...god...this reminds me of golden temptress XDDDDDD

I think you owe me a glass of milk seeing as I just spit it laughing so hard..

my cat isn't amused XDD

I love it!
Crow Lady PG67AW chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
NOOO!that's the last thing I was expecting!Oh my God..Oh my..I thought about a bunch of women but..really creative and funny!The humour flows on your drabbles,hope you keep with them! :D xD
Chirika chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Lol lol lol lol )) I've guessed but still burst out laughing when I read the end. The first part... I thought about his wife and the next part...xD. Although Barry doesn't appear anymore but we still remember him and his popular sandwich .

Please, write more humor fics xD, and don't forget Illusion of Bliss, salut.