Reviews for Saucy
Queen of Jinxing chapter 1 . 1/2
i love how America basically downed all of Romano's liquor and he was only pretending to be drunk.
and Romano had a few shots and got a headache.
oh, how i love the irony.
GinaAurie chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Loved it! We definitely need more Romerica, with Romano topping! America just seems so Uke!, but I really love AmeRus with Uke! Russia... i loooove manly ukes...Germany...*;)!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love this! Its great!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was very amusing. Good one-shot!
Gardyloo chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Holy shit! "Now please take a hint from your people and invade me already god dammit!"

I totally lost it... I almost fell out of my desk chair because I was laughing so hard.

I too suffer from a language fetish. Especially oh-so-sexy Italian.

This story just made my day. Thank you.
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
No no! Sex Good! I love Prumerica! I liked this, even if I like Roma-chan on the bottom. (Only cuz he's just so... topable ((is that even a word?)). I love Italy on top though. Dark!Seme! Italy is sooooo hawt!) Anyway this was nice. And I also thought that America would know multiple languages. It only makes sense /w all the different people, right?
blurry19 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Yes to everything in this story. Wonderful!

Thanks for posting it
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Very yes! I LOVE language kink fanfics!

D

Also, ones where it becomes obvious that America is ridiculously stronger than his lover. hahahah.

Rapefics are bad, though 3

mmmm Tomato sauce
VoldemortsFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
THIS STORY. WAS. EPIC!I totally love the idea of America being a total language buffand not being able to get drunk. And Romano with his tomato sauce!

Plus the constellations were a major win
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! I appreciate the mention of RusAme hate-sex, adore the way you portrayed Lovino, and am admittedly very turned on by your description of Alfred naked and the tomato-sauce thing. You've made me a believer, and I now find myself shipping AmeRo-if that's what it's even called.
shizukoyasu chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Perfect.

Go Romerica! :D
FantasiaCalcas chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Whoa...That was hot :D

I never really considered this pairing before, but I think I'm starting to like it
Hexaklent chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
asdfjkl I can't say I've never THOUGHT of this pairing before, but this is the first time I've actually seen someone take it and make it work well. I loved the part with the constellations, like, a lot for some reason. I could just completely picture Romano laying on top of a pretending-to-be-drunk-and-babbling-about-stars America, that scene just fit so well into my head.

Haha and your Romano's internal thoughts were completely in character, too. xD
Rue-the-Marauder chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Yea! *high fives* Romerica's my favorite pairing, and that is also one of my favorite authors. And seeing another Romerica story makes me go Yay! And yes, I loved this fic. I suhgest you do more Romerica. Pleaseeeee?
DreamerAngel17 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Oh my this was a kinky little fix. Sexy times involving Romano/America is always a WIN in my book. I think I started adoring this pairing after discovering my true distaste for UsUk, a pairing I will never like. I totally agree with you on the language thing; America is so multi-linual. Great story though

Romerica rocks :3