Reviews for Saucy
SauceBoss chapter 1 . 5/17
There needs to be more variety with different sauces. I am an expert in the sauce department... and a basic tomato paste sauce can suffice in a beginners work... but if you want to reach the level of sauce boss, you need to be more daring. Maybe try making romano suck alfredo sauce out of ameicas sphincter.
Sweetheart Loves Yaoi chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Do I smell Romerica? YES I DO AND I LOVE IT!
mylifedependsoncandy chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
You are now one of the best authors out there JUST because of this and all the beautiful, beautiful headcanobs mixed in. Also, Alfie is my shipping bitch, so it doesn't hurt you write this and PruAmePru. ...And my recent need for same sex selfcest Alfred is becoming more apperant because of Tumblr. :/
reading-anonymously chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Tomato sauce will never be the same again...
Queen of Jinxing chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
i love how America basically downed all of Romano's liquor and he was only pretending to be drunk.
and Romano had a few shots and got a headache.
oh, how i love the irony.
GinaAurie chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Loved it! We definitely need more Romerica, with Romano topping! America just seems so Uke!, but I really love AmeRus with Uke! Russia... i loooove manly ukes...Germany...*;)!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I love this! Its great!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
That was very amusing. Good one-shot!
Gardyloo chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Holy shit! "Now please take a hint from your people and invade me already god dammit!"

I totally lost it... I almost fell out of my desk chair because I was laughing so hard.

I too suffer from a language fetish. Especially oh-so-sexy Italian.

This story just made my day. Thank you.
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
No no! Sex Good! I love Prumerica! I liked this, even if I like Roma-chan on the bottom. (Only cuz he's just so... topable ((is that even a word?)). I love Italy on top though. Dark!Seme! Italy is sooooo hawt!) Anyway this was nice. And I also thought that America would know multiple languages. It only makes sense /w all the different people, right?
Vlurry19 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Yes to everything in this story. Wonderful!

Thanks for posting it~
SilverMoonPhantom chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Very yes! I LOVE language kink fanfics!

D

Also, ones where it becomes obvious that America is ridiculously stronger than his lover. hahahah.

Rapefics are bad, though 3

mmmm~ Tomato sauce~
VoldemortsFanGirl chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
THIS STORY. WAS. EPIC!I totally love the idea of America being a total language buffand not being able to get drunk. And Romano with his tomato sauce!

Plus the constellations were a major win
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME! I appreciate the mention of RusAme hate-sex, adore the way you portrayed Lovino, and am admittedly very turned on by your description of Alfred naked and the tomato-sauce thing. You've made me a believer, and I now find myself shipping AmeRo-if that's what it's even called.
shizukoyasu chapter 1 . 7/17/2011