Reviews for Our Voices
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
That was an awesome story
I love the focused part on Sam saving his brother and sister
I really enjoyed it
Kudos
Blade
Haunt of twilight chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
This was such a good read! I really enjoyed it.
Cold Flame96 chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
This was...amazing. It was perfectly in character for everyone. Unfortunately, most Hevans writers tend to bash Blaine, so I'm glad you didn't. Thank you. :) You spelled brunette wrong, by the way.
mariekjepower chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Great story. Really, this was so good. I loved it from beginning to end and I immediately checked if the sequel you mentioned was up, but it isn't. I really hope you'll post that sometime, because I would love to see more of this.
kaiiju chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Thanks for the great read!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
This story was amazing. It was so touching and well written and just beautiful. It was completely realistic and perfectly in character and I just loved it. Thank you so much for writing this. :)
scorpionika chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
OMG, once I started I couldn't stop reading it. Awesome story! Second Kum/Hevans fic I really adore *_

It's 3 am, and I feel I'm going to regret it dearly tomorrow...but I can't stop myself from checking if the sequel is up x)

Hugs!
dreamer 3097 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
this is good
Number1KurtHummelFan chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Dude, I spazzed at the last song. This story was sweet and endearing and I loved it. Bravo. :)
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I cried. Amazing job.
Taylor Hayes chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
This was amazing.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.
Mellony chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I love a well written Kurt/Sam friendship, while it's there in cannon they never really go into detail. There should really be more fics like this that gives you all the background scenes and depth that the show doesn't bother to give us.
Saeadame chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Really amazing, and Sam's voice was fantastic all the way through ). Looking forward to that sequel!
Gleefan chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Good story, I would like more of this Kurt/Sam friendship - any thoughts of a sequel perhaps?
cynthiacyvon chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
that was a great story X)

beautiful even :'), i'm touched

i really love your story especially the selfless Kurt and understanding Blaine, also Sam and Kurt friendship that i will know will last for live for sure X)