Reviews for Game of Life
Why did you stop?
NatNicole chapter 23 . 6/19/2014

Seriously, everyone's in-character, the reactions are realistic and the story (whle a bit confusing at points) is VERY good and makes perfect sense. WOOHOO!
Bree chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
Really enjoyed your story and looking forward to the next Chapter!
Shimuku Akane chapter 23 . 7/30/2013
WHY are the best stories ALWAYS abandoned? Please continue? I'll follow just in case, but come on, how could you leave for soooo long at a part this crucial?
Larein chapter 23 . 2/16/2013
I dont usually write reviews, but this story has been so good! I really hope you haven't abondoned it.
Dead account no longer here chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Oh! U little person to blame trunks and hahahahaha I'm sorry I can't say that with a straight face. Yeah, it is his fault but hey, trunks is a curious and crazy kid.
Aleaster chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
Shit just got real.
Aleaster chapter 4 . 9/17/2012
Personally, I hate changed timeline trunks. At least mirai acts mature. Compared to GT and end of dbz trunks mirai is a lot cooler. When trunks was a kid during Buu saga, I feel like he wasthe one who had gotenks not fight Buu seriously and allow him to kill everyone. But I digress. This is a really cool story and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
pannybaby123 chapter 23 . 9/8/2012
awesome chapter write more soon :)
Coofis chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was a decent start to what is sure to be an exciting and unique story. I have to point out that you would switch tenses in the middle of a sentence, from present to future, past to present, etc. Make sure that each word makes sense and corresponds with the tense you are currently writing in.
Cityracer chapter 23 . 9/7/2012
I really thought Vegeta was going to do it, guess not.

What I love about this story is that it is completely unpredictable.
GCTIGERFAN1 chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Gah poor Bulma! Although I loved the little look we had into some of Vegeta's memories :D I thought it was a great chapter, my only issue was the part with sounded a little forced I guess, or maybe it's just that I never really cared for her in the series anyways...o Can't wait for the next chapter :D
elleelle chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Dang, trust Vegeta's pride to help I'm find a way around the enemy's defenses.
KimiruMai chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
threeam inkblot chapter 4 . 8/1/2012
i'm reading more chaps between breaks. i love it!