Reviews for F A T
TaeMint chapter 21 . 4/2
I've been keeping up with this story since 2012 and I absolutely adore it. I feel like crying because I want a happy NaruSasu ending :'(
aya121192 chapter 22 . 1/27
oh i thought it was going to be naruto and started thinking of how awkward it's gonna get but then got shocked when it turned out to be shino. still so happy that u finally updated keep it up! XD
See For chapter 22 . 1/21
Okay, I'm finally caught up. Took me all day barring some errands and stuff AND I NEED MORE. So update soon, or imma send you no more love. Got it? 'kay cool. 3
See For chapter 12 . 1/21
I am so glad I still have 10 chapters left to read or else I would have gone insane lol
See For chapter 2 . 1/21
'kay so remember that other review I just left? You had me fucking crying this chapter already. Omg you.
See For chapter 1 . 1/21
Just found this story, read the first chapter. I'm hooked. So perceptive, your writing is. I'll probably be at this all day. You might get a couple more reviews on the way. I'm excited though, this story is fresh, and I like where it's going :)
Killua17 chapter 22 . 1/17
What happened to my SasuNaru!?
Thier relationship is almost nonexistent, it makes me sad!
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 22 . 1/16
Great chapter so will naruto and sasuke get back together or not.
Dragon77 chapter 22 . 1/16
I'm so happy to see a new chapter posted.
lin78384yahoo.com chapter 1 . 1/16
Oh My God that was so sweet I love this story...wait this was published in 2011...hmmmm hope it not a abandoned story
harmonyworld chapter 20 . 6/20/2014
OMG SASUKE IS SUCH STUPID DOUCHE! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE HOW PERFECT NARUTO IS FOR YOU!? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROKE OFF THE RELATIONSHIP AND FOR STUPID REASON!
UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
harmonyworld chapter 4 . 6/19/2014
I'm on chapter 4 and I see the last chapter is called "my breakup" and now I'm not sure I even wanna go any farther.
Rosebud101 chapter 21 . 2/6/2014
I can't believe you haven't updated in over a year! This is such a great story story, I want to now what happens. Please get the inspiration to finish this story soon, cause it's awesome.
Shane chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
Are you going to continue this?
chubby girl chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
I cried. when sasuke said those things about himself, it sounded so familiar, the voice in my head often repeats those words. im so glad im reading this story.