Reviews for F A T
TheGuyWithFeels chapter 3 . 4/29
Feels are dripping down my face
Eeeeeh you shoulda made Sasuke a pessimistic ish dude, like he thinks he's ugly and whatever but other people don't , bow great story
Guest chapter 22 . 11/29/2015
omg and now it's Shino :( oh, my SasuNaru heart...
Sqry chapter 16 . 11/26/2015
Noooo Pein can't be THE ONE. It's Naru~~ and you know it, Sas' !
Alex V chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
This was great! I love it so much! Very different from most stories :)
silvimoon chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Loved it
Sqry chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
so fluffay~~ gahhh they're too cute!
TaeMint chapter 21 . 4/2/2015
I've been keeping up with this story since 2012 and I absolutely adore it. I feel like crying because I want a happy NaruSasu ending :'(
aya121192 chapter 22 . 1/27/2015
oh i thought it was going to be naruto and started thinking of how awkward it's gonna get but then got shocked when it turned out to be shino. still so happy that u finally updated keep it up! XD
See For chapter 22 . 1/21/2015
Okay, I'm finally caught up. Took me all day barring some errands and stuff AND I NEED MORE. So update soon, or imma send you no more love. Got it? 'kay cool. 3
See For chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
I am so glad I still have 10 chapters left to read or else I would have gone insane lol
See For chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
'kay so remember that other review I just left? You had me fucking crying this chapter already. Omg you.
See For chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Just found this story, read the first chapter. I'm hooked. So perceptive, your writing is. I'll probably be at this all day. You might get a couple more reviews on the way. I'm excited though, this story is fresh, and I like where it's going :)
Killua17 chapter 22 . 1/17/2015
What happened to my SasuNaru!?
Thier relationship is almost nonexistent, it makes me sad!
Haruka Uzumaki21 chapter 22 . 1/16/2015
Great chapter so will naruto and sasuke get back together or not.