Reviews for Discourse on Desire
utdfan22 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Nice twist on the game's events. Good fic. Probably for the best you didn't let them go all the way in the Fade... that might have been a messy fallout.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Don't apologize for any lacking of sexiness. This was a very good story. Cute with a hint of true romance. If you're looking to update it at all, it would be nice to add a little more story, just in case people can't remember the entire Fade part of the story.

Also, add a little more humor. It's always fun to hear some uppity nobles get their faces rubbed in some awesome news. :)

Good job!
LockDown chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Interesting. And good idea with having the Desire demon being to one to break Merrill.

On a side note, lok, is Vulcan for the male member. I just thought you should know.
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Merril is so sweet. I love sarcastic!Hawke's response to her "...too soon?" line in the romance scene.

"I was thinking of scandalizing the neighbors by having my Dalish lover move in with me. What do you think?"

I love Bioware.
trekker1982 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
that was grate thanks
smashbrawlguy chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I think the marriage bit was pushing it, but it was good.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Great story! LOL. I don't know. I think that Merrill probably raped Hawke sometime between their confession and them getting married and Hawke probably liked it. Thanks for writing this. This was sweet. God bless!
Ledilettant chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Difficile de faire de faire des reviews différentes à chaque fois, c'est excellent, que rajouter à cela.