Reviews for Two Words
KimiD chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
I totally fell in love with this! A chance meeting, fates collide, each affects the other and lives change... kismet so very cool!
sissyb chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow that was awesome!
gkkstitch chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is just the SWEETEST little one-shot, ever. Oh, wow... I think I'm caught, too!
annniej13 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Sigh. I loved this. Thanks for sharing. xxoo a
50bestfriends chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
lovely. very sweet
NeatoBandito chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This fic totally deserves a round of applause. It's simply awesome.
sunpoet chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Maybe I should write a Missed Connection ad. Something like, You: awesome fic writer who wrote about graphic Art!Ward and free spirit (if somewhat scared) Bella. Me: I'd love to get your name, because then I could look up and read all the other awesome fic you've written.

Do you think it could work? I'm going to favorite this story in the hope that soon I'll find out your name. Thanks for sharing your story with us. :)
buffbronze chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Just by the style of the writing...I think I know who wrote this...but no matter who wrote it...I'll be voting for it.

That was a perfect one shot...a whole story with pasts and presents and futures.
Virginia May chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Um, that was awesome. A perfect one-shot, in my opinion. Great job & best of luck to you!
Babette12 chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was so nice. Full of sweetness in spite of the small bit of angst. The best part of the angst was that it drove them forward, no wallowing here. It put them in a better place so that when the time came for them to reconnect they were both ready.

I love that she stayed in the city, hoping to find him again. It's great when patience is rewarded.

Thanks for the great one-shot!
arfalcon chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Oh wow, I absolutely loved this. What a wonderful story. You must have spent a lot of time with brothers or guys growing up, because you are so good at getting inside their heads. Loved your THG shout-out and the underlying commentary on jobs that aren't satisfying. I'm pretty sure only one of my favorite authors knows Brooklyn this well, so you may have blown your cover on that, but I'll stay quiet until the contest is over. xoxo
overzealousbunny chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
this was fantastic!
unicornhime chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Sooo cute.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
acamp88343 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Absolutely lovely! I feel so hopeful at the end. Thank you!