Reviews for One Day They Woke Me Up So I Could Live Forever
AreYouReady chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Hm. I am, I must say, fascinated.
sushiroll13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Don't apologize for being awesome. Marrying together two of the best things ever? Perfect.
rhain572 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
It is very confusing, but I'm going to favorite it anyway because it's portal, and SPN, and just the tiniest dash of Destiel, so really, what's not to be GLaD about?
dressedinleather chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I can't believe you wrote this. It made me giggle, just because, well, it's Portal. It's sweet, though.
SciFiSlashFreak chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
OH MY KRIPKE! This is the best thing... Ever. Really i'm serious.. Ever. Next to Mass Effect series Portal is the best video game ever. And I'm already trying to make a Destiel of ME. It's hard... I applaud you with this I really do. I.. You don't even know how much I'm both fangirling and geeking out right now. It's too much for words. I might love you for creating this. I really might. You may be my first love. I realize i'm being creepy but it's 3 AM and I have eeven less o a filter than usual and theres that whole fangirl geekout thing mentioned earlier (bad combo rdally bad combo). I just... Yeah. Awesome.
CynicalModerate chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I have never played Portal, and only have a vague grasp of the plot. Which surprises me how much I like this story - it's very real, strangely visceral to me. I like being thrown into a story and trying to get my bearings, and that's what this did. There is something sweet about the interaction between Dean and Castiel here, even though Cas is just a giant AI.

Bravo, I commend you on another job well done.