Reviews for Alone Again
Lovelygrass chapter 11 . 12/9/2015
That was so cute and so adorable A
Ugh. I really needed this kind of stuff right now and I really thank you for this *hug*
AwkwardThane chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Oh my GOSH! What a wonderful story! As I've been reading the previous chapters I can't help but drown in feels.(And you are one of the few authors who can place me in an endless loop of fluff and feels) And its nice it all ends up to a proposal(And our certain sexy British gentleman said 'Yes', right?)
:D

I'll go ahead and Fav. this fanfic., Read your other stories, and watch you in a shadowed corner as I'm now following you
MapleSyrup CanaDERP chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Wow, a really creative story idea! You took the basic themes of England and America's relationship from the series and gave it enough of a twist that it still worked perfectly in a human AU! I loved this, and I'm not sure if it's your excellent writing or the late hour (it's a quarter after 2 in the morning now) that's making me all teary. I'm pretty sure it's your writing style, though, and I can guarantee you that I'll be having interesting dreams about this tonight. ;)

And oh, gosh, that last scene was just so perfect. ;A;

Okay, I seriously need to go to sleep now, before I blather on about how adorable and perfect this was for another hour or two. Keep it up! :D
MildlyMiffed chapter 11 . 7/4/2012
Awwwww

This was so cute. Very nice ending. )

I must say, though, when I started reading this I was like 'wait, so he's thirteen... and he's eight?' I was a little uncomfortable with that, seeing as the summary said it was usuk. But, you made it work, and I really liked the storyline and characterizations. So, good job, it was a nice story. I think the way their relationship changed over the years was really well done, and there were some nice plot twists what with the plane crash and stuff.

Congratulations on a good story. I really liked it. )
LifeOfA-FallingStar chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
Wow! I really love this! Your did amazing on all of this, I could actually feel the emotions while reading this story!

I hope you have an amazing day with smiles and sunshine! :)
lilsis-3 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Oh god that was such a good story! Bravo.
lilsis-3 chapter 4 . 5/14/2012
Whoa. Wait. I thought Arthur was 15?
Orioseo chapter 11 . 1/31/2012
A wonderful and touching tale about a caretaker's growing love for his "little brother". Arthur's character is captured perectly, as well as his oft-hidden kindness and fondness(though h dare not admit it) for Alfred. And of course, our favorite hero is his usual klutzy self, embarrassing Arthur good-humoredly whenever possible.

I enjoyed reading this immensely, squealing at some points (and evoking concerned looks from my parents) and weeping in others. This story has enthralled me since word one... by God, I do hope for more. Keep writing, my friend!
XxReni-chanxX chapter 11 . 11/21/2011
This was just so cute and sweet,and completely different then I thought it would be! First off, usually I'm not to big on couples with that age difference, but you kept it smooth and there never felt like there was an awkqard moment. I found the story to be very heart warming and an overall great read, definitely worth more reviews then it has! You're writing rocks and I hope to read more from you soon! (:

Reni-Chan

P.S- That tad bit of PruCan you added to the story made my day by the wayXD (They're my OTP)
XxReni-chanxX chapter 11 . 11/21/2011

Reni-Chan

thisbunnyisamerican chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
I love this story! The emotion was so strong, I actually kinda felt it! Good job! I'm rather sad to see the story end but all good things have to end sometime! Keep writing your really good!
ayanami-verloren chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
yup it's overloading with fluffiness alright. congrats for finishing this story, i am a big fan of this story so im happy thats its finished. its just a little bit sad that it already ended.
The Voices Talk to Me chapter 11 . 10/4/2011
Oh, well, I've officially just read the entire story, and might I say, I was rather impressed. The plotting, the characterizations, heck, the dialogue, all of it was just AMAZING. And I enjoyed every word of this work. :)

Yippie for marriage happiness!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 5 . 10/1/2011
I've definitely already reviewed about this issue twice, but the ages are totally off. In chapter one, when they first met, Artie was 15 and Alfred was 8. That makes for a 7 year difference. However in chapter four Artie was still 15, even though Alfred was 10. So Arthur being 18 in this chapter would put Alfred at 11.

I'm only saying this to help you and to help yoru readers understand better... But I really think you should more clearly define the timeline here. I can't be the only one who is totally confused about who is supposed to be how old and when things are happening, etc. Please. This would help a great deal if you just took a few minutes to explain in your author's note or something.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
Okay so is Arthur 13 or 15? In the first chapter you said he was 15, and then in chapter 4 you oscilated between 13 and 15.