Reviews for Pinkamina
Vampire Tails chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Wow, this is really nice! I love this story, even though it doesn't really have any description...
It shows a refreshing side to Pinkamena. 3
And I appreciate that. XD

(And nope, no extremely long reviews this time... I don't know why, but I lost the steam for that...)
Amelia Wildflowr chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
WhaT iS thIs?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
the story, wonderfull i mean after reading cupcakes this story explaining the other pinkie brings more character into my eyes and makes me feel a bit of relieve after reading that horrid story and watching the youtube video so to whoever posted this welldone
jiggyman4 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Very interesting. I think I may have a Pinkamina inside me. His name if I remember correctly, is Hyde.
Choco-Latte Kid chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Awesome story! Though I wonder what type of powers Pinkie has that makes her break the fourth wall and defy physics...
PotterPhantomKitten chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Aaawwww, that was cute! Yay for Pinkamena being nice to Pinie Pie!
vonBoomslang chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
...because sometimes, you just gotta bond with your split personality.

Loved it.
Mugiwara Gorillaz chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Aw, that was nice! VERY nice! :3 Rather cute, if strange, story. I like how Pinkamena is depicted here MUCH better than as the psycho in Party of One or as behaving like Pinkie did in CUPCAKES (I never actually read the story, thank goodness, but I was given a summary of what happened in it). Bravo!
Elred Bluegreen chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I was shocked. Some people take the innocent aspects of a show and turn them into dark, tragic laments of unending sadness... while you take one, no, two of the darkest aspects (Pinkie's 'dark' insanity and the ruining of the Gala) and turn it into a fairly cheery little story. I must applaud.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
where do you think rocks filled with jewels come from?

Brilliant justification!

And what I find interesting is that Pinkie is AWARE she has a problem of having two personas.

who do you think is going to comfort you?" she asked gently.

Or it's Pinkamina who comes to the surface when Pinkie confronts something that contradicts her cheerful view of reality.

"I'm you remember, so it was you!"

At least one persona accepts they're the same person.

One prob I have is both personalities being able to be in reality at once. Kinda stretches things a bit too much. That being said, I don't know weather it's sweet or worrisome that Pinkie's best friend is herself some times.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Well, a Pinkamena story that's not depressing. And it makes sense... as much sense as a Pinkie Pie story ever can. Well done, here.
Robotech-Master chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
This is a remarkably nice story for such a short piece. It does dip into one of the clichés of the genre, the split personality (also used to great effect by Laurence Brown in "Moonbeam"), but avoids the further cliché of having the evil twin be, well, EVIL. It's interesting to see the pair as two halves of a whole, both of whom want themself to be happy.

(Also, nice explanation for why anyone would want or need to farm rocks. I hadn't thought of that, but it makes good sense.)

I'd really like to see you continue this piece as the Pinkies' further party plans come to fruition.
Adeptis chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
wow, Interesting story.
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Wow, pinkazoid, talking with herself, total Pinkie madness... Nice story!
HeatWave chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
For me, Pinkie is the hardest character to write for. I just don't know where to begin. More often than not I just have to start writing and see what happens with no thought beforehand. Sometimes I'm surprised, but it's the only way I can do her character justice. As Rainbow Dash has put it, she's just so random, and I can't do random.

You however, seem to do random just fine.

Now I'll be honest, of all the main cast, it is my opinion that Pinkie would have been the least fazed by the events at the Gala, just cause she seems to suffer from ADHD to an extreme degree, and was probably over it by the time they left the Doughnut shop that night.

However, that being said, if she WERE to lament her fortune at the Gala, I will no longer be able to imagine it happened any other way than what you have written down here. She had already won the support of her friends, and I can't see Mr. and Mrs. Cake offering much support, so that leaves her to deal with it herself, in this case, quite literally.

And I'll admit, it makes for one hilarious short story.

Normally I wouldn't support bi-polar disorder, but it just seems to suit Pinkie, and I have to admit even the show seems to support it, so...

Another enjoyable read by you, now I gotta go finish the new ones.