Reviews for Whatever it Takes to See You Smile
Infinii chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Loved it, never read a story quite like this.
NayaHeMoGLEEK chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
I love it! Brittany and Santana are so cute together! Thank you for creating such a great story.
the last of the blue roses chapter 2 . 1/23/2012
That was amazing. Legit, I love all you Brittana stories, all your glee stories. You are amazingly talented and keep writing :)
drumgirlvaleska chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Awesome, this was so adorable :)
hutton207 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
This was so sweet, loved it :D x
teezee chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
This was so sweet and heartfelt! Just fantastic!
G33k Magnet chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Poor Britt! I really like Santana's reasoning to cheer her up. Very cute and good characterization.
Blueskkies chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Loved it
bydneley chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
that's really nice, you drew the missing pieces in the episode so well. hehe the things santana would go through for brittany. a great read indeed. :)
leyton426 chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Awww, this story! So many feelings.

I love all those things/reasons Santana said to Brittany.

So sweet and cute!

Loved this! (:
blueashke chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
I'm going to save this story so I can throw it in people's faces when they try to assert that Brittany is in fact stupid.

Just beautifully done.
carryontilltomorrow chapter 2 . 5/17/2011
Wow. I'm blown away. I've read a lot of fics where Santana's comforting Britt/telling her she's not stupid, but this by FAR exceeds all of them. Those reasons that Santana listed? Definitely not what people would usually tell her - but reading it, and thinking about it, it's so true. Santana's got such a deep understanding of Brittany and what makes her unique, and I love the way she explained it, in terms that Britt would understand. I think Brittany genuinely is someone with the biggest heart, a heart of gold - and this translates into everything she does and how she treats people, and it makes her so awesome and smart, and I'm so glad you chose to take this route for Santana to explain to her, instead of the usual "people just don't get you." She's so... I don't know how to say... interpersonal, intrapersonal and kinesthetically smart.

Anyway I'm still kind of in shock at how beautiful this was, it nearly brought a tear to my eye. You have a wonderful way with words. Since at the beginning you said you were a Buffy writer, I want to thank you for gracing the fandom with this fic! And that I sincerely hope you will venture into Brittana again :) Because you've really got the characterization DOWN.
briknowsbest chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
This was so good, ah, Santana just... :')

I couldn't stop my tears when she was explaining to Brittany about Becky, and how she doesn't see her differently. Oh god, the tears, just flowed. This was so wonderfully written and it may seem OOC to some people but this is how I imagine Santana to be with Brittany, and I really like what you did with the whole Artie calling Brittany stupid & Santana holding her bit. Gah. /3

So, so, so good.
funvince chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
I thought this was a good demonstration of how well Santana knows Brittany and how Brittany is smarter than everyone (including herself) gives her credit for.
silverwriter01 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
Wow...just wow. Really great story. I think you captured the characters very well.