Reviews for Fear of the End
Muffy Morrigan chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I need more schmoop. In fact I need a ton of brotherly loving schmoopy Winchester goodness. I needed this. Wonderful, warm and the boys I love.

Five Impalas fulls of happy healthy Winchester heading your way
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Totally awesome! Why couldn't they have given us a few moment like this on the show? Thankfully, we have writers like you who can satuisy are needs to see Dean in full on big brother mode!
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Loved it! A great addition to the episode, with such wonderful brotherly shmoop! :)
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Story was awesome! Good Job!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Cool one

That's exactly what fanfics are for lol To make these moments longer )

Kisses

Rosetta
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
That filled a nice gap left by the show! I always the the resolution to this cliffie was a bit anticlimactic, so thanks for giving us the missing piece!

I daresay we're going to find out what really happens when the wall cracks pretty soon!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow. That was simply fantastic. Every bit of schmoop I could've wanted from that scene. I adored it.
Wallflowergirl chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Whatever people say about season 6, I'm just so HAPPY to have our boys back being brothers again. I love how a fic like this fits right in, realistically, the way it wouldn't have since season 3! It was just so lovely to see Dean taking care of his little (not-so-little little) brother - I, for one, would have liked a bit more than what they gave us on the show, so this fic was absolutely perfect!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Yay, TraSan! Nice re-entry!
Ash8 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Awwwwww... That was lovely. I was thrilled we got even a little of dean angsting over Sam in the show ... But this is a wonderful addition.

Thanks so much.