Reviews for LoVe And All That Comes With It
Mirandaannw chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
Where's the last chapter?
sara chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Where is the last chapter?
LoVeMSV chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
I love it..
Josielynn chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
Exciting climax to this story. Can't wait for the explanation and ending.
Natskl chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Was great to see an update. Poor Logan...SO glad that it all worked out though...looking forward to the final chapter!
Angel chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
I like the way you put that Logan found Veronica and that Keith killed Aaron so he wouldn't go to jail and then get out I always hated the way they put that in the show.
Emma chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
I was surprised to get the e-mail saying you updated. I thought you maybe gave up on this. But Im glad you didn't! This was really good and very exciting. I sorta wanted Logan to shoot his dad but I guess its better that he didn't because he would be really changed from that. Thanks for finishing I really like this story!
Anna Claire chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
I'm so glad Aaron died that way. I really didn't know where this chapter was going to go. I was sure that Logan and Aaron would fight but I didn't think Keith would be the one to end it. Good job!

Bring on the fluff!
steenbeans chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Your face is awesome ;)

The drama was really heightened this chapter. It was short but packed a big punch! As much as Logan had every reason to wish Aaron dead (and to want to do it himself) I like that you didn't make him a murderer.

Your Aaron is spot on- so creepy! Ugh, he's disgusting.

I really wish this is how it would have gone on the show. Enjoyed this a lot, and looking forward to the fluffy conclusion :)
Shel12 chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Great chapter. Love the fact Aaron died and how he died. Glad the last thing Aaron told him was that he wasn't like him. Think this will make Logan a lot less messed up.
lateVMlover chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
Exciting twist! Why didn't they just do that already! :)
Heatherlina chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
Your rewrite is very original - I love your own changes. Please update soon. I look forward to your next LoVe story.
firecracker93 chapter 9 . 4/19/2012
Love it! Any chance of continuing?
Cheryl chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
I just found this story. It's lovely, you really put a lot of thought into this. I like so much how you have kept some of the original storyline but also somehow managed to make it your own. I am quite excited for the next chapter, although it will be your last. Good job.
StephMcG chapter 9 . 11/15/2011
Aww, I love that Logan came to her rescue and I totally lol'ed at Dick calling Beav Judas, haha. Only one more chapter? Sniff!