Reviews for By Sword and By Claw
Knight25 chapter 7 . 6/8
This is an awesome fanfic. Please continue when you can.
Heart of the Demons chapter 7 . 10/3/2014
Hello there. I've come across this fic and found it incredibly fascinating. Crossing over "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and "ThunderCats" is the best thing you've ever done. It's pretty interesting that Buffy gets to use the Sword of Omens against all supernatural monsters; it adds a depth to her that "Buffy" fans would enjoy. I'm so very proud of you for coming up with this story. Whenever you can, please read and review my "Punks of Thunder" fic, a "Punky Brewster/ThunderCats" crossover.
Harry2 chapter 7 . 9/23/2014
Well, thanks to the Sword of Omens, B is back in the game. And its time to cut Wesley out of the gang. He just doesn't get it. He thinks that rules and regulations, as laid down by the Council MUST be followed! BZZZT! WRONG! Wesley, you need to wake up and smell the coffee. The Council prefers to run things from the rear because THEY DON'T WANT TO GET THEIR HANDS DIRTY! That is one of the reasons Buffy has survived. Now, two fold problems need to be dealt with: 1) Deal with the Mayor. 2) Find the rest of the Power Gems before MUM RA shows up to claim them!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
OH YES! THUNDERCATS HO! *Feel the magic, here the roar, THUNDERCATS ARE LOOSE! THUNDER, THUNDER, THUNDERCATS!* OH YEAH! The cats are back, and Wilkins had better beware. Because once B has full knowledge of how to use the Sword of Omens, its going to be LIGHTS OUT for this wannabe Demon!
Phant0m5 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Why is all your dialogue surrounded with apostrophes? Quotation marks exist for a reason.

'blargh I am talking' looks like they're thinking something (even though THAT'S usually done in italics), or whispering, or something equally not-quite-talking. It doesn't have the right feel to it.

"blargh I am talking" looks, feels, sounds like dialogue.

Shadir chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Very good, very, very good
Harry2 chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
So, Jagga has filled Buffy in on what happened in the past and how it relates to the here and now. If what Wilkins ascension will portend what Jaga says it will do, there is only one option: The Sword of Omens! THUNDER . . . THUNDER. . . THUNDER. . . THUNDERCATS HO! *Feel the Magic, here the Roar, THUNDERCATS ARE LOOSE!*
senshiHg chapter 4 . 2/10/2014
Cool, you updated. Your crossover stories are always epic and well written. I can't wait to see what you write next.
Harry2 chapter 4 . 2/9/2014
So, Death has come to claim Buffy. I think though, the Grim Reaper is going to have a problem. Buffy is NOT going to go easily, and with that Blade that she can summon, its going to be SHOWTIME and soon! *THUNDER . . . THUNDER . . . THUNDER. . . THUNDERCATS HOOOOOO!*
Harry2 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
I think that its time that the Sword revealed some of its power to Buffy. And with the Mayor/Demon hanging around the sooner the better! Information is going to be needed to stop him. So, let the cry go forth: THUNDER . . . THUNDER . , , THUNDER. . . THUNDERCATS HO!
Wingman1 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
yess, been waiting on this.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
*THUNDER . . .THUNDER. . . THUNDER. . .. THUNDERCATS HO!* Well B, you wanted to try and figure out what this blade is, you are about to find out. You, Giles, Wesley, Anya and Xander are about to get a look through the Eye of Thundera. BRING on more of this story!
Eamane Aldarion chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Thundercats and Buffy. This is going to be a really different crossover to be played out indeed.

Snarf, snarf.
LadyKatherine29 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I personal love the idea. I think you came up with a very very interesting idea. I understand your disire to test the waters a bit first. Also I understand the idea of trying to do this might be a kin to quicksand. I think you can do it. Just give your self a couple of key plot points. One back story on the sword. As little or as much as you want. Two give some reasons behind it working for Buffy. Three bring in some ghosts or deities to replain things if all else fails. Four Mummra was known to like women to some exstent. Give that a thought if you want. But bottomline. I honestly think you could do this and do it well. Just come up with a list of five or less plot ideas you want to get across. You have managed to write and post 73 fics. I have faith you can do this.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
If and when you get everything caught up with your other stories, BRING ON THE THUNDERCATS! I can see Buffy with the Sword, and possibly the Numchucks for either Faith or Willow.