Reviews for Cyclic Dilemma
C. Rinkuki Takato chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
(laughing her head off)
Real great! Poor Sephy(whistling)
destinykeyblade chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
That... was... brilliant. Cloud killing Sephiroth over and ocer again just because? Amusing, even if I am a Sephiroth fan-girl, if for no other reason than the way it's written. But the tenth cycle? Priceless. I could not stop laughing. Hinetly, I didn't want to. I went back and read that section again - and it was still completely hilarious XD Excellent work on this. One of these days I'll actually get to play the game and understand what's going on, but this didn't need any prior knowledge. Next time I need laughter in my life, I'm more than likely taking a few minutes to reread this ;)
caledon chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
That was a very entertaining read. Poor Sephiroth, struck down by Cloud's sword in nearly all the cycles. It's a fun AU to the games since this ignores the time when Sephiroth himself took his own life just for the heck of it apparently...although given the context of the fic it could also be read as him mistaking one of the times Cloud killed him as an act of suicide.
Cycle Tenth is definitely my favourite. Thanks very much XD
FireLark chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
lol tenth cycle poor sephiroth
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh wow. Loved the ending. Every cycle was hilarious, especially the tenth! Gotta applaud the ending though. That was good.
whiskedaway chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
This is simply brilliant.

That one last line- oh gods, hahahaha,
misminor chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
LMAO XDD

Cycle Ten was the best! XD I couldn't help but reread it over and over xD

It makes sense though, seeing how Sephiroth eventually abandoned his goal of becoming a god in FFVII just so he could troll Cloud :P
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
aahahaa.. poor Seph... :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh, man, this was -excellent-! I've never played either of the Dissidia games (only read a little about it in the Final Fantasy Wiki), but this was fairly entertaining. (At least I knew enough in passing of FFVI to figure out why Kefka was delighted with having Terra. vov)

You went through pain, nostalgia, humor, wistfulness, and this odd sadness without giving me whiplash, so well done.
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Tenth cycle was the most hilarious. Hands down. I lol'd so hard. I haven't played Dissidia, but this sounds plausible?

I've been looking through your work and favoriting a lot of them! You're fics are beautifully written. Keep up the good work!

Komo
destruct chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Ten cycle killed me.

Cackled through the entire fic, down the end. The next time I play Dissidia I'll be thinking of this.
SentinelOfTheWest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Poor Seph. And the dress! XD
Irish-Brigid chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
"'Such power…' He was looking at Terra, and made a soft sound of derisive amusement. 'Such a good little puppet.'

"Cloud's eyes flashed.

"His sword followed suit."

*snicker*

And cycle ten was just *mean.* Finding out that that he's Sephiroth's type strikes me as sufficient justification in this case.
Athina.na chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I believe it's needless to say I was giggling throughout the whole thing. Cloud just seems so...passionate compared to what I remember of him from my last FFVII playthrough and AC. It's almost enough to bring me to hysterics. In the good way. *grin*
eclipsed flower chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This actually somehow made me cry. Loved it. Especially the mention of Cloud's crossdressing XD
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »