Reviews for Concealment
Lovely!
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Excellent
j9tigger chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I do like these little glimpses into how Jane and Maura relate to one another.
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
I seriously like Angela, she's freaking hilarious.
Smayz chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oo, that was so good. I love when Maura stakes her claim.
svuaddictonesix chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This is great and so mirroring my life right now. At least the one on my neck can be covered by makeup ;) Very cute story. I like the "staking my claim" part. Love having that done to me and I LOVE doing that to her :)
AlexandriaVE chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Hahahaah. I love /your/ Angela, lol. And at first with all of the clothes, scarves, and make up thoughts I thought it was Maura's POV. haha.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
I love, love, LOVE this. It's fabulous!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
It's true, about time she staked claim!
sandlinerica chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I wanna see how they raz her about the hickey at work!
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Maura planned the hickey, awfully devious, I love it.

Love Angela in this. Leave it to her to get right to the point, 'are you and Maura dating?' & 'finally! took you two long enough.' And then zeroing in on the hickey situation, Detective Mom, on the case. Right with you there Angela, about time Maura stakes a claim. I love these little ficlets...
I wan2 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
It would seem that mothers see and know everything... o_O

"Janie, what are you trying to tell me? You know you can tell me anything. I'm your mother." (The 3 most frightening words in the world.)

"I know, Ma, but this isn't something I thought I'd be telling you over the phone. It's just that, I can't cover this up, and it's going to be all over the station by the end of the day, and we didn't want you to be the last to know, and…"

"Jane, are you and Maura dating?"

And let's not state the obvious, but, aaawwww... :D
2FaceMyFate chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Loved this story. It was so cute. I love it when Jane's ma isn't surprised. LOL. :) Great job as usual.