Reviews for Blank Slate
Borderss chapter 6 . 10/28/2013
Oh wow, what a pleasant surprise to see this updated and I still love this story to death. Can't wait for for more! uwu
sadistic-sex-master chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Update please!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
So the lie may become true, or it was true to begin with. I don't know which I would like more. Either way, I would like to see more progress in their relationship;) before the shit hits the fan(Suzaku finds out). Plz update soon.
pft980811 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Please finish soon! It's been alone since 2012!
Xitlalit123 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
AHHHHHH! YES YOU WERE! YOU WERE IN LOVE! DX I'm crying! W-why no new chapter! I will wait forever for an update! (;0;)/ So please update soon it's been toooooo long, and I'm in love with this story the characters are great an the amnesia is believable! PLEASE!
zemmeline chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Oh man.
Oooohh maan. You're only 5 chapters in, but holy jesus, this is probably the best Code Geass fics I've read ever. The quality of your writing makes me tingle, which I hope you interpret as dirty, because I mean it. I'm loving the characterization AND THE STORY SO FAR whoa. Hoping the next chapter will be up soon! :)
mikako17 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
This is such an interesting fic, and I really enjoy it even though Lelouch in here definitely angers me slightly at points. His choice to lie/betray Suzaku in this way is very difficult for me to reconcile with my idea of who Lelouch is, which is someone who tries his hardest to not hurt the few people he cares about. I can't wait to read more of this.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
KEEP GOING! AHHHHHH!
Wenxi chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
Wow. I love how you write Suzaku. His relationships with other people are really well written, especially with Lelouch.
Lelouch is really in character too. I could completely see him using this for his advantage, and quietly caring. Brilliant fic, and I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see Suzaku in action again :)
GothicDebby chapter 5 . 9/8/2012
perfect!
Althought I got a question: is this going to be slash?
I kinda cannot wait to see them properly kiss and loose control, for this butterfly to fly in susaku stomach ;)
GothicDebby chapter 3 . 9/8/2012
I love this story! very much!
Will you update soon?
It's brilliant, and a great idea.

Wonderful
Alcorion chapter 5 . 8/20/2012
Awesome fic! Very IC! Really great work you've created. Hopefully you'll update soon!
ame no itteki chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Quite a bitter sweet chapter in my opinion. It just made me feel a whole mixed up emotions for them. Just wow. I can't wait to see some action in this. Miss seeing Suzaku in action...
CoGaShA chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Amazing story, thier love is like a thriller because it has me sitting at the edge of my seat. Cant wait for an update :) update soon.
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
AH! I want more this is soooooooooo good.

I'm intrested in know whether or not this takes place in the actual series and lelouch is just taking advatage of the memory loss to get what he wants or whether or not Lelouch is not lying at all...

Its very good, and well written, update soon!
119 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »