Reviews for The Young and Restless
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Please update!:)
Artemis Rogue chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Oh...My...GOSH! This is so amazing can you please update and what;s worst to Mike's case is I think Charlie liked having Violet compliment and touch him, but you are very creative and hope you get the next chapter going.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Please... UPDATE!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/15/2014
omg this story is amazing! I know you haven't been updating for over a year, but if you do happen to see this PLEASE CONTINUE! I love the whole Violet/Mike thing. Jealous Mike is so cute!
Dylan chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
It sucks your not updating
rainbow-puker chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW... please
LividLittlewood13 chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Updaaaaaaaaate!
LividLittlewood13 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Luv it luv it luv it!
Curious reader chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I just found this story today and i have to say it is one of the best in this fandom. There aren't many stories about the original five so i'm really glad you wrote this.
The characters are portrayed perfectly in my opinion and the storyline is really unique, in a good way of course! I mean Willy Wonka, a teacher?
And the pairings, I SHIP THEM ALL, so i guess that makes the story even better for me.
I know it's been a long time since you have posted anything but i hope you update soon. I eagerly await the next chapter.
:D
Cow Moo Princess chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
As soon as you finish one year of college, do the 4th chapter!
Cow Moo Princess chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
Mike is a total bully who cracked the system!
Cow Moo Princess chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
That chapter went wild!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
I'm starting to really like this whole Mike-and-Violet thing :) and Veruca and Charlie are coming along pretty well too! Can't wait to read more!
BlueberryBush0711 chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
This is great! Keep on writing!
danie chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
please please please review!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »