Reviews for The Time Travelers' Wives
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
:'( very touching. Your writing is fantasticly refreshing.
abperry79 chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I loved that story! Ever since I started watching Dr Who, I noticed all these parallels between Claire and River, and I'm glad I'm not the only one.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wow. That was beautiful.

That's actually all I can think of to say.
mist shadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
It is quite difficult to keep track of time, especially if you also twist and warp it on top. And the theory of the future states that future is only set if there is someone out there who knows what happened in the past, otherwise things can be changed, and even when people know what had happened, it is only the milestones which remain the same, as history twists the facts with time.
River said 'DeTamble effect' and that Henry was the /first/ case, Clare didn't caught on on that yet, I guess she will, when she has that first miscarriage. At least it implies that he was not the last, and that means that there might be kids later. A lot to assume, but some times Clare needed that reassurance
writing.dragon chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is such a beautiful one-shot. This is a perfect meeting of two women who undergo the pain that no other can understand - and you do it in such a poetic way. I don't normally read crossovers, I decided tonight to read some. This is the first, and boy, do the others have a high bar to cross. :)
sam chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
great love doctor who and time travelers wife great pair
mark chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
The problem is that in the sequel to The Time Traveller's Wife Doctor Who is referred to. As a television series.
Readertee chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Yay the genius of this fic!
hyoki chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
aww i loved it! i love these couples, especially river/doctor (of course) . i read the book because its name somehow reminded me of DW (even though back then i had no idea who was river) and i was surprised to find out that 'the time traveler's wife' actually inspired steven moffat to write river/doctor.

anyway:) it was lovely. i liked the conversation between river and clare very much.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is wonderful, I loved it. I finished reading TTTW on the day Day of the Moon broadcast, with River's "and a last time" line, so I've always linked the two couples in my brain...oddly I only just thought to look for a crossover! Anyway, I thought River and Clare's interaction was spot on. Especially the mentions of Clare's art, perfect.

Excellent stuff, this.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
That was pretty good. I'm really surprised that there aren't anymore cross-overs between the two canons.
Stargatecrazy chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I never realised how similar these two relationships are even though I love the Time Traveller's Wife and Doctor Who. Awesomely written, I thoroughly enjoyed it :D

SGC