Reviews for Take It All
lilahri chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh wow. That was beautiful. And so sad.

You wrote this so well. I love how the only words spoken were Arthur's (mostly...) and how few spoken words there were total throughout. (I don't know if that sentence made sense, but you know what I mean) It added a lot to this story.

You did a great job writing Merlin's inner turmoil and thoughts in every stage of the relationship. And I loved how you went back and forth between timelines. Brilliant.

Very well done.

lilah
xXMistressMadHatterXx chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
You made me cry. 3
Grizzo chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Well that was just freaking sad...UGH... I have tears...gr
TezrianFlux chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I really liked this :D you should totally make a sequel to this, or a version from arthur's point of view :D
Cynical and Sarcastic chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Oh god, this was heart-wrenching. I loved it, well done.
cho-chan09 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was so sad, yet beautiful. My heart goes out to Merlin. _
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
This is beautiful. Great job!
cyne chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Wonderful and sad
SugarQuillz chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Beautifully written! I love the ambiance of the story. :)

You should make a modern AU sequel to this. I'd love to see how Merlin and Arthur work out their conflicts and rebuild their relationship
Pluma Desatada chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Hello! Saw this and dropped by to say "hi".

I left the actual review on Y!Gal _
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
damn that was sad nice job
Drop Dead Saxy chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I've enjoyed all of your stories and this one was so beautifully heartbreaking. It was a wonderful story and I loved the way you spun the myth to the show...or vice versa. :) I can't wait to read what you have next.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Lovely! Still sad though. Poor Merlin. Now we need a story where Merlin wakes up when Arthur comes back. Or the Future King returns and has to find and save Merlin himself! That would be a much better show of his faith and devotion.

Great story! It was a pleasure to read!

xoxoox
Beizanten chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Arthur is so, so cruel! How could he play with Merlin feeling like that! He must regret it after Merlin die. Really great and sad!