Reviews for Legendary Iroh
daniselle98 chapter 1 . 8/5
That gave me chills! Is Zuko alive in this story or is he dead?
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Wow, that was epic. A little gory... but heck, Zhao deserved it. Iroh has always been the coolest character of the show in my eyes, and you really showed it here!
fukaimoriMidori chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Holy cow. That was... Something else.

I like the concept very much. And who doesn't love Iroh. And who doesn't love an Iroh furious for the behalf of his nephew and raging and storming all in his way? XD

Just some constructive feedback though; I think you should have tried developing Iroh's thoughts more. The transition from surprised Iroh to angry Iroh for one. As it is, you've done it pretty well, but since it's a pretty huge jump from the gentle Iroh we know and love, you could have afforded more time on that.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Cool story. I really like how you write Iroh.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Separate-The-Earth chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Hot damn!

Excellent story, if I do say so myself.

It's nice to see badass Iroh being... Well, badass!

Now if you excuse me, I'll be hiding behind Toph.
Fehize chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
I haven't heard such a story existed! But now I am very eager to go read it! -nods-

BADASS killin IROH, YEAHHH.

He's so cool!

In a story. DEFINITELY not something I would have wanted to see in real life... Poor sad Iroh! D:
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
So sad and dark, but really awesome. I think Feye Morgan will continue her story. So this would be an AU to hers.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Nice oneshot! Yeah, after being provoked by Zhao like that, I can see Iroh reacting by burning him where he stood. Though fighting and killing so many of Zhao's soldiers afterwards, when Iroh would know better than anyone how most of them were only following orders, was rather too much. Yes, it showcased Iroh's sheer awesomeness, but not his trademark compassion.

"Hopefully the author doesn't mind me posting this." I don't think she would, but if you're concerned, did you try sending a PM to the author first to ask permission?