Reviews for Nothing and Everything
ramblingsofatimetraveler chapter 44 . 6/26/2013
So good! The villains were so compelling, and I really enjoyed it! Flawless. :)
sirsta chapter 21 . 7/31/2012
This series is incredible! I love how well you write this universe - the plot, the details! A few of highlights of the many things I have loved about this so far:

-Feisty amnesiac failed escapee Jo
-Jo's remembering sequences
-Bobby's intention to thoroughly charm Ellen
-Balthazar! as well as other angels being included in an interesting way
-Cas being the boss.
-Cas being a good guy (I miss that :/
-Some (soon to be ended?) happiness for Sam
-Commitment-phobe Sam
-DEAN AND JO! I especially loved the Saloon Girl piece, the "they are annoying but cancel each other out when together, but apart they SUCK." I think that's hilarious and sweet as well as an ideal characterization
-the Campbell mythology and genealogy so far
-the Trickster's deadline sucks for our characters, but it provides a great tone of suspense
-that Mia died in a shitty way, good, F her
-that Ben was really sweet and got a chance to resolve some of his issues
-that although Lisa was petty and rude as expected, she has an opportunity to be happier
-Aaron is a great character, I hope there will be more about him soon
-can you tell this was in no particular order?

This chapter was amazing! My favorites from this one are:

-Cas' torment, I assume over what happened to Gwen at the end.. honestly this really sucks but it was bittersweet

-As previous, Jo being super annoying to Sam without her special Dean cancelling (...headphones). Sam, as always, makes a great straight man.

-"A movement to her left caught her eye and she turned her head. For a flash of a second, she thought she saw a woman standing under the overhang where Mick claimed to have been. Gwen squinted, but it was too dark to see for sure."

-"Carrion. That was what she smelled. The scent of something dead, with the underscore of old blood."
VoiceOfTime chapter 44 . 7/26/2012
Absolutely loved every moment of it! :)
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 23 . 6/13/2012
Gotta give the crusty old man some credit. Healing powers. Wow.

Another wedding! Finally!

Death is such an interesting character. I'm glad he's here.

Wow, Sam wasn't kidding about not waiting on the wedding. Almost as bad as Dean.

I like Cas and Abigael so much! Don't kill them off!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 19 . 6/12/2012
"I know better than to eat things I find growing in my motel room." Best line I have seen for a long time.

I love how crappy this town is.

I feel like the escaped creature that attacked Mick and the "big stuff" that made Death call a powwow are connected. But at the same time, perhaps they aren't...

Oh the perils of living with your adult siblings. And their girlfriend.

NOO! Sam just ask her already and quit fooling around!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 17 . 6/11/2012
oh wow. This was so much fun. I'm glad Gwen has her great-grandmother's necklace. I can't believe Patricia was able to find so many things.

I love your storyline so much. The witches, the old families, the secrets...it's so awesome to read.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 16 . 6/7/2012
Ok, I know the Trickster didn't possess Mick, so who did.

Dean's Batman alright. Too bad neither of them are the sort to buy Gwen a Supergirl underwear set.

Oh Abigael that was very very foolish.

Aww...Sam and Gwen had too much to drink.

Jack will grow up and he'll be able to say he wants his angelic auntie to visit all on his own. He's only three months old right now.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 15 . 5/30/2012
This is terrifying. But I'm excited to see the rest of Gwen's past.

The Trickster though...wow.
And it's making Sam think about proposing. I'm scared for Gwen.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
They don't seem like couples who can be angry with each other for long.

Oh man. I hope Jo can go back to hunting soon.
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Yay! Baby!

I feel like this is something you’ve gone through personally.

It’s a very good thing Sam and Gwen got out when they had the chance.

I really want to see the rest of Gwen's past!
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
When I get to read really good fanfiction like this I forget that it isn't actually happening. I have to remind myself that canon Gwen is not who she is here. Which is sad, because I really like your Gwen.

Oh I can't wait for this baby to be born!
sam's folly chapter 23 . 3/8/2012
Yay! Sam and Gwen got married.

I'm enjoying this story more than the first one, and that's saying a lot, because it was awesome!
SPN Mum chapter 44 . 12/23/2011
I'm so glad Sophie is going to be okay. She will have a better life with Teddy. Heather actually turned out to not be as bad as I expected, so maybe she's changed for the better over the years. It sounds like working for her is going to bring the Winchesters some more tough times, so I hope they are slow to make things happen. They need some down time. I think it's awesome that Sam and Gwen had a boy. That kid is going to be loved just as much as Jack is. Dean and Jo will have a baby girl eventually too! So cool! I love that the mermaid blessing made Gwen's labor and delivery go so smoothly. They aren't even aware of it. lol Cas is finally back in their lives, and that makes me happy. :) God is keeping an eye on the gang, so Death can't run rampant against them, and that makes me have a smile as wide as North America! lol Go team! ;)

Thanks so much for your two stories! I absolutely adore them! I am deleriously happy to hear you have another one in the works. I can't get enough of this universe! :D Have a wonderful Christmas!
cheekymonster2 chapter 44 . 12/22/2011
AH so sweet! loved it! And Sean Alan is such a good name! Cant wait for the next one! Happy Christmas and New Year!
b chapter 44 . 12/21/2011
wow great jjob!

excellent all around, story, pace, and characters, I love how you round them up.

Hopefully you will continue with this serial.