Reviews for The Joke is Better the Second Time
MegaFrost4 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
It's only been five minutes! I lost it at that part!

I loved it when they were telling stories and how childish they were about who's holding the screwdriver

And then you had to go and mess with my feels by killing John and, arguably, killing Sherlock

Oh the feels! Great sequel!
MusicJustBeLikeThat chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Love this too!
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Thanks for the sequel! I love it!
It's so funny that Sherlock keeps calling/getting called by Lestrade - poor guy's probably completely confused. xD
The dalek scene was genius. Sweet, too. I liked it!
:D Thanks for your work!
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Poor Lestrade. He is so confused! Perhaps there will be a time where we see things from Lestrade's perspective.
greek cuty pie chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
THIS SERIES!

I LOVE THIS SERIES!

You are probably one of the only people to write these characters correctly... Except for Sherl but I fully understand that "Johnlock" Sherlock would have to be slightly different for Johnlock to work :D

You are wonderful!
Beside Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Poor Lestrade!
badswolf chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
You are not the only one who is in love with your imaginary Team Tardis, I think I might be as well. They are just all so protective and sweet and awesome and I just want to watch this on television.

My heart literally broke when John was dead and I could feel Sherlock's pain, it was really amazing writing. But don't do it again ;)
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I am so glad you broke and did it. This is a fantastic story line and thanks for the job well done.
Gwyn Paige chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This. Is. Flawless.
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
so cute!
NothingSpecial8 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love this so much! I love it! OMG it's just so adorable and amazing and everything I've ever wanted in a crossover! GOOD JOB! :D
korasami chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
"Is Jamie your wife?", which the Doctor doesn't really answer.
Yesssss. Also, was that a Star Trek reference? With the Daleks?
Minty x
MelodySong231 chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
*SPOILERS*
haha, honest to god, I thought you had killed John. I had a rant and rave all ready and everything, and then you go and not only save him, but Sherlock in the fall too! Love this series thing you have going on here...and poor Lestrade...
Floatfoot chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Heh. Love this concept. It feels a bit disjointed, but great job.