Reviews for The human monster
MaddyR chapter 8 . 7/25/2015
Woah... again, the story is amazing, and the last part kills me. You are the friggin MASTER of doing that... the endings you write are the kind of thing that would make anyone crave a sequel; a cliffhanger, yet still complete somehow. I now to your superior writing skills...
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
Ah, the point of the whole venture is at last revealed: seasoning for Sam. Very good story, well worth reading.
Dubhe666 chapter 8 . 10/28/2013
though I am very happy you finished this story, I'm a bit dissapointed with the end. It as all very rushed, I had been expecting much more fighting and explanation for what was happening. Azazels plan was pretty lame.
BondWoman007 chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
I really enjoyed this story! I don't suppose there is any chance you are planning on updating it?
serenity3695 chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I just found this story. I like it so much that I wonder why it hasn't been updated yet . Who are those guys after our boys?What's going to happen after everybody saw the Winchesters in action ? How is everything going to end ? please update soon.
laurie31 chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
Oh wow, I was on the edge of my seat! You described the scene in the classroom with such detail I could imagine it all clearly. I loved both boys stepping up and taking charge, and then John to the rescue. Poor Dean, all of the hurt, none of the comfort. (wants to pet Dean, but he won't let me). I'm dying to know who these men are, how John knew they were there, and why they want to kill Sam! Please say there will be more of this!
ellepha chapter 7 . 8/19/2012
what happens next? do they get out? update, please, im begging you
Hundley chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Just caught this story. The suspense moves through each chapter. I like that. It's well-written and you have good continuity from chapter to chapter. I was reading and kept thinking, 'Where is John,' and John shows up. He's such a dick. I'm really curious as to why these guys want to kill the boys - you'd think they would be after John - who they are, and how John knew to get to the school.
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Good chapter.
lexi-tomlinson-styles5 chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Happy Easter! it's an amazing story:) hope to read more soon:)
lilykep chapter 7 . 4/8/2012
Ahh John, I know he's doin the best he can, but sometimes I wanna strangle that man. Happy Easter, and thanks for the Easter gift.
The Cocky Undead chapter 6 . 2/29/2012
This is really, really interesting! Keep writing more. I can't wait to see why the bad guys are gunning for the Winchesters.
sweettalkisforlosers chapter 6 . 2/21/2012
Gosh love the story!

So many questions, why is John there? Who are these men?

Please update soon! 3
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
Dad? Go, John! It's time the hitmen met the real SOB, John Winchester in pursuit of anyone or anything that dared to hurt his sons.
lilykep chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
A new chapter, Yeay! I'll make you a deal, you keep writing, I'll keep reviewing. Ok?
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »