Reviews for The Empire of Angels (Being Revised)
ImperialSalesman chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Honestly, I found that they went through far too easily. There should have been more challenge to their rise. The Empire also reeks of perfection and GE-hate, even though in Canon, the Empire was surprisingly well supported (The Rebels were a much smaller number than the supporters.) Lowering Tax was actually a bad idea; repairing the damage after a civil war without taxes? It actually makes sense for these characters since none of them are politicians.

They are also running their Empire without any opposition (I don't count the Sith because he isn't a member of the Empire of Angels, but an exterior threat that would have faced any of them). There should be Civilian and Stormtrooper rebellions, Mandalorian raids, rioting, slums, everything you'd see after a forceful regime change. Do you think the 501st "Vader's Fist" will bow down to Grievous and Ventress? Do you think that planets like Naboo or Ryloth would appreciate the mass usage of the same Droids that occupied their worlds? The answer to both of those questions is No.

It's still a great story, but there are problems. Here's my suggestion if you ever rewrite this: more challenge and proper opposition. Good Luck, and continue writing.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
How did you make something with such great potential so extremely boring? This screams feminism, which itself mind you is quite boring, but you had to make it worse by making it as idiotic as possible.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
The leadership of the Sith being called 'Dark Angels' is really pathetic, and there are much more efficient paths to power.
lycan13 chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
You do know Ventress can grow hair... right?
Sith Mandoade chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
To be honest they should have revived Revan. He was the best general EVER.
Ulrich Alexander chapter 12 . 10/20/2013
Probably not the best time to point this out, but Grievous wouldn't be able to generate force lightning, as his limbs aren't organic. Sorry, it just bugs me, you don't actualy have to DO anything about it. Apart from that, great story, entertaining and the way SW should've been all round.
laz chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
q: WHY DID YOU KILL SHAAK TI -sobs-
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
Nicely done...Merry Christmas.
AVP5 chapter 17 . 12/24/2011
What a cool ending and wow the sith lord has made his debut in a amazing way. I wonder what will happen next. Thanks for the story general nice job as always bye.
darkmachines chapter 16 . 11/25/2011
Those golems are like mobile suits, awesome. Can't wait to read what will happen next.
AVP5 chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
Cool awesome ending as well and a lost world general this is very cool well done update!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
Nice. :)
ToryW chapter 15 . 11/15/2011
At this point, I'm just curious- has Vader/Anakin killed Obi-wan? Or is he still alive somewhere, uninvolved in the story?
AVP5 chapter 15 . 11/12/2011
Asha word of advice if you don't want the general to hurt you then stay away from his kids. Love what you did, dumb girl ahsoka gave her and her friends a way out but they denied her...stupid girl.

Wow what a party I wonder if there will be more...update when you can please.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 15 . 11/12/2011