Reviews for Distraction
lanternheart chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I demand more. I love it.
lanternheart chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
"And why would you lock yourself in the bathroom for almost forty-five minutes?", he continued "I mean, I can certainly think of a couple of reasons-", Dean arched his eyebrows meaningfully

xD

I love this. Amazing
EUrsoBear chapter 2 . 11/21/2011
I hope you decide to continue this as I really enjoyed it, and feel that it could be taken further :).
dreamerswaking chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
It might be interesting to see a chapter from deans point of view. His thoughts on this discovery and sams revelations about stanford. :)
Kyuzzang chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Okay seriously? This story is absolutely amazing so far. I read this when you first published it and the other day i was thinking 'I wonder if that stories been updated yet ... what was it called?", so i went crazy looking for it. Reading it again just sends shivers down my spine *shivers*. Please, update it again soon! Big fan of the chick flick sam and dean moments (: Keep it up!
MusicLover333 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
This was great. (: I can't wait to read more.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
*squeaks worriedly* oh no Sammy! *grins* i love this type of fics.. especially where he almost dies from cutting and Dean has to save him!
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I really enjoyed what you've written so far and I hope you'll continue soon!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
ahh! more..more please hurry up!
lotchness chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I liked it so far. You handled the scene between Sam and Dean pretty well. I hope you continue to handle it as a complicated issue that it is and not stereotype it.
Etta.Ju chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
You write very good: you describe characters thoughtfully and in the right way. So, don't feel shy to write here! ;) And I wait update ;)