Reviews for DeadLock
mikesh chapter 10 . 7/20/2012
Aww, I was really hoping that maybe he would end up being possed and they would get the real Dean back!
kissacazador chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Dean hunted Carly down and was killed! Sam was right- "At least he can't hurt anyone ever again," that includes him as well, I suppose.
lanternheart chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
*jaw drop* You killed off Dean... YOU BITCH! *lunges*
YouKinkySonOfABitch chapter 9 . 2/20/2012
OMG YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE. I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY. CAN'T YOU TELL BY MY AWESEOME CAPS LOCK USAGE.
lanternheart chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
Ohemgee, they're gonna kill Dean 0.o
lanternheart chapter 8 . 12/1/2011
SonofaBITCH.

0.o Time for some temp resurrection, Dean's not listening to anyone 0.o
lanternheart chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Holycrap, Dean went insane!
lanternheart chapter 5 . 12/1/2011

That sonofabitch...
lanternheart chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
*eyebrow raise* Carly Benson? iCarly fan, much? xD
Sam and dean crazy aas wench chapter 9 . 11/19/2011
And the chase is on Lol go uncle nick for punching hendrickson whoo wow deano looks like Carly gave you the slip I have a feeling that Carly is not going to be afraid of him anymore but dean knows now where everyone is heading to so please please update ASAP in seriously dying here for the next chapter already hun amazing chapter it was so worth the wait :) ps when you have time Is there any chance you can update the perfect husband
kissacazador chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
Yep, this chapter was so worth the wait, now that I know Carly is not going to be a helpless victim. She stood up to the feds to get Bobby out of there and next she'll stop Dean too.
DevilInWhite chapter 9 . 11/13/2011
Yay!
all hail the Great Kripke chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! update! pretty pleeeeeeeease update soon?
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »