Reviews for Lead me back to your heart
L chapter 8 . 6/15/2014
Well, I think my feelings just went on a roller coaster. Thanks for writing.
Justadumbhuman chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
anon chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
This is sooo good! I absolutely love it! When are the next chapters coming out? I can't wait
redbirdsflying chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
. that was amazing.

She can't take lil logan with her! SHE CANT!
queendraconis chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
JAHDHFDOFGHGKKG OH MY GOD NO! SHE CAN'T TAKE LITTLE LOGAN AND OH MY GOD! O.O Yay for updates though, this was amazing, I love everything you write!
beautifulpickle chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Gah! Please continue! I've been waiting for this story to update in forever and I was so happy to find out you haven't abandoned it. I actually like Marianne and how you developed her, and I do feel her pain.
Juliet73 chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
I missed this fic so muuuch! I don't even care for the delay, I'm just happy you're back. :D This is the kind of story I don't even have to look back at the last chapter trying to remember what happened... It's unforgettable. *_*

Well... This chapter was... Intense. I can't really hate Marianne anymore... She has her point. BUT SHE CAN'T TAKE LITTLE LOGAN AWAY FROM JULES! D:

Poor Julian, this really makes me want to hug him. :( I hope he's going to be alright.

Logan. That. Squid. What the hell? I love him but he's just so stupid -_-

Can't wait to see what's next! I loooove this fic.
beautifulpickle chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
Please continue this story! I've fallen cometely in love with it! The suspense of it all is epic
Juliet73 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
Hi! I can't believe that I haven't reviewed this story yet... I started to read it months ago. I just wanted to say that this is probably the best Jogan fic I have ever read - and I have read a LOT of them - and I really hope you will keep on write it. :)
misserg chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Was excited to see the update. I really liked this chapter. I do kind of like Marrianne. The scene with her and Logan was good. I can't wait till you update again.
Moreplease chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Oh my god. This chapter is finally here! Thanks a bunch! Again this chapter is amazing. Love your stories and love Jogan, although I do kind of like Marianne. You did not make her annoying, at least I didn't feel that way.
Moreplease chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
Please please pleeeese update. This story is too amazing to leave it unfinished.
Moreplease chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
This is beautiful and moving. One of my favorite stories. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Excellent work by the way. Keep writing cause you are fantastic.
TimeToWriteIsHistory chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
A blond man was lifting his son up to the air, spinning. The little boy spread his arms pretending to fly, he couldn't stop laughing.

And Logan, his Lo, he was smiling.

He was laughing.

He was playing with his son.

! Stop flailing. Stop. Stop it. Just- gain control of your limbs. BUT IT'S TOO ADORABLE :D :D :D

Julian narrowed his eyes and swallowed hard "So, can I get a weapon?" he asked his son. Little Logan laughed sitting on a huge rock next to a tree, nodding "Good" he smiled mischievous at the blond and then started to look around.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no. This is NOT going to be good.
thegirlformerlyknownasB chapter 4 . 5/30/2011