Reviews for This Time as a Namikaze
Wow, great chapter, great fiction.

This is the best history lesson of the Uzumaki Clan I have read. I don't know how much of that is canon, but it was great.

You had me worried there, I thought 'how do Anko and Iruka know so much about that battle?', until you answered it at the end, a memory seal for the records. Somewhat fishy, but it is reasonable.
You know, I really like this fiction so far.

The typically whipped husband is a bit unrealistic, but conmonly used. So it is okay.

And as far as I know Naruto got Gama-chan from his godfather Jiraiya, not from Hinata.
And if Naruto really had so much Demon Chakra for Hinata to see running through his system... wouldn't someone else notice and check out his seal? In canon Jiraiya cecked his seal out multiple times. And with ANBU watching him and so many ninjas in the village... someone would have told the Hokage. That is totally unrealistic... but whatever.
Moral Conundrum chapter 16 . 10/4
This chapter ruined the story for me. (and just me, in opinion)
You crossed that aggravating line between 'lots of action with some violent humor' and 'dumping a mountain of monkey crap on the character for no reason at all'. It basically the reverse of a deus ex machina, where you put so many obstacles and problems for the character that you've reduced his role to meaningless good intentions and heaps of annoying dumb luck. It's the same problem that canon Naruto has. Gods that limit themselves at the exact most inconvenient timing? Tons of chakra and power potential abruptly ripped away by a seal from his own family? Repeated lapses of judgment and bouts of stupidity that are not funny as they oh so coincidently put him right into the most dangerous and problem creating situations that directly contrast his overall goals at the worst possible timing?
I do like 'travel back in time' stories, I really do. Especially for Naruto stories, given how I feel that canon was mucked up. And I'm a huge and adamant supporter of Naruto/Hinata pairings. But it really feels that you're trying far TOO hard to create suspense and drama, and it just makes me go: "*sigh*, Now what ELSE is going to go wrong?"
It gets to the point where I'm skipping over huge parts of conflict to just read little bits of character interaction dialogue. And skipping over story parts is always bad.
I really don't mean to offend, and a lot of your story had great ideas (if a little heavy-handed on the Naruto abuse and godly impotence, especially since they're already getting directly involved in the mortal world in the first place), so I'll just say I'll hope for a re-write of this story in the future.
I hope this was more of a 'constructive criticism' and not a 'flame'. It's not my intention for it to be so.
Hopelessly Happy chapter 20 . 9/15
(My bad hit post before it was done)
I meant to say it would be a pleasure to read your work if one day you choose to write a true novel. Best of luck and I hope you update soon.
Hopelessly Happy
Hopelessly Happy chapter 20 . 9/15
Dear TwiceMarked,
I am ecstatic to see that you have updated! I first read "This Time as a Namikaze" in 2012; although rarely updated, I have made it a habit to check it every 6 months to a year. It was one of the first Fanfictions that I've ever read as well as one of my favorites. My condolences on whatever struggles you may have been going through the last few years, I pray that your life will make a turn for the better. You are truly a gifted writer and I hope that one day if you ever choose to, would be a pleasure to get to read more of your work.
Neon and the Lost Soul chapter 20 . 9/14
Neon and the Lost Soul chapter 9 . 9/13
emmalilly21 chapter 20 . 9/3
this crap is hilarious. I honestly can't wait for the next chapter!
hersiver123 chapter 13 . 8/29
lol. this chapter was hilarious
Motherofthehorde chapter 17 . 8/25
OMG this one was better
Motherofthehorde chapter 13 . 8/25
Best chapter yet.
Judo of course
mattdeflip1 chapter 3 . 8/20
Allow me to say that this is an amazing story. While I admit that this pairing is not my favorite the story has chops. Your sense of empathy and emotional development are truly unique and exquisite . Keep up the excellence .
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 8/16
Ch 20

Update that story also.

What about the supposed seal on Naruto .

Does Hinata is still free bird.
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 8/16
Ch 16

Uzummaki seal what the fuck does it do!
2,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »