Reviews for This Time as a Namikaze
Please write more!¡!
Right What Is Wrong chapter 4 . 4/23
Kudos on the most original method of time travel I've seen.

Okay, I'll applaud ANYTHING that uses all Eight Gates. It was so stunningly impressive in canon that I love seeing it in fanfiction.
BearGlitch chapter 4 . 2/24
Well you ruined the tone
BearGlitch chapter 1 . 2/24
Sakura being a c%nt as usual
Pyrogaming chapter 20 . 2/18
This is the funniest shit I’ve read in a minute, please come back and finish it.
kageknuser2710 chapter 18 . 2/18
Good story, but it really started flopping at about chapter 16. A serious story turned into a gag is a sacrilege. You're a very talented writer, but this was just too much.
person I know EPIC chapter 6 . 2/17
i swear how are these redesigns in fanfics always so fuckin bad
Zeke chapter 20 . 2/12
like the story. wish there was more.
Zeke chapter 17 . 2/12
this was a funny chapter.
Hammerfury chapter 9 . 2/10
I'm warning every potential reader, Naruto in this story is a cold murderer. If you expect a Naruto fic instead of an oc who happens to be replacing Naruto then don't bother reading it.
Rogue Survivor chapter 14 . 1/19
The main problem with writing characters with better diction than the author is that, sometimes, shinobi educations wind up with ethnicities.
SaltandPeppermd chapter 9 . 1/12
i love this fic
SPRING-WINTER chapter 9 . 1/2
I DID THINK HE KILLED THEM. AWWESOME CHAPTER.
cjfinch0305 chapter 13 . 12/27/2020
ok. just for the section on narutos pawing of the ANBU, you have just become one of my favorite writers. you did amazing. I haven't laughed that hard or that long at a fanfic that doesn't have luna love good in it ever. I know this is years after your last update but I hope you don't give up on writing. you have a great style and I'll look forward to anything you write
anthony1245 chapter 5 . 12/11/2020
this chapter was freaking awesome i like the humor in it
2,651 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »