Reviews for This Time as a Namikaze
Li chapter 12 . 8/14
Li chapter 9 . 8/14
... O_O Wow Naruto
Li chapter 6 . 8/14
I really like this so far
Pucusi chapter 20 . 8/12
This has to be one of the best stories I have read so far. It's right up there with, Naruto vs Sasuke the aftermath, Blessed Eyes, Dragons Maw, New Chance, and Neo Yondaime Hokage. It's a shame that you have stopped writing. Some of the chapters had me laughing my ass off. Thanks for the entertainment , and I hope you are well...
Nivellia Neil chapter 1 . 8/11
Love this~ Update please
charmerdark chapter 17 . 8/4
YOU my dear sir/madam...are awesome!
You rock!
I wasliterally ROFL...Oh my god! I have been reading for quite some time now but I can only review from this deviceI repeat...you rock!
DrunkenPanda chapter 1 . 7/23
Great story, but Namikaze was a name given to Minato because he didn't have a last name he was a orphan.
Hello yes can I get a large naruto no cheese no sauce and can I have it BONELESS
AnthonyR89 chapter 5 . 7/20
and suddenly i have an image of Naruto as Wolverine in my head. complete with bone claws and sideburns.
Bosma17 chapter 20 . 7/9
Please update I love this story it is so good and so funny I love the gai and kakashi part in this chapter
Why didn't naruto open the gates in the fight against the blacksmith dude
Forest of Frozen Winds chapter 20 . 6/7
I'd love to see more chapters come. You have an amazing blend of plot to crack humor, something I have not seen for a while. Best wishes!
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 20 . 6/7
I wish you'd update this! I've had a great time reading this. I laughed and cried a lot! I specially like the prayers of the "Log" parts, oh they are the best! Please update this most wonderful story!
Hinan Nightbreeze chapter 2 . 6/5
damn it third time reading this and the second chapter gets me every time. cried because I know how it feels to loose a person close to your heart.
jochagu chapter 20 . 5/24