Reviews for This Time as a Namikaze
Cthul chapter 7 . 5/26
This story is a fucking mess
Just me or this fanfic getting more and more messy over time?
Volusa chapter 20 . 12/26/2023
Best.

Bell test.

EVUR!

ⁿ_~
Volusa chapter 17 . 12/25/2023
WTFF did I just READ?!

That. Was. AWESOME!

The sheer absurdity of their quest to reach Naruto's frontdoor, only for Iruka to come strolling in casually in the back... PRICELESS!

This made my christmas night, even moreso than the Doctor Who Special 4, with goblins on a time traveling air ship!

Awesomesauce...
Pvtcheeks chapter 15 . 12/18/2023
How did we go from naruto literally GOING to meet sarutobi to 38 different flash backsXDDD
Pvtcheeks chapter 9 . 12/18/2023
Okay, pause… DAMN. Asses handed to them with a silver fucking plater encrusted with diamonds and rimmed with gold. Absolutley shit on. Dicked on. That was fucking awesome.
Scarlet Azalea chapter 20 . 11/11/2023
please give us some hope that this story isn't abandoned?
Hadeen chapter 20 . 11/8/2023
Tha ks for . I enjoyed it.
shillary722 chapter 7 . 9/19/2023
thank you for making me laugh so much
Vishw chapter 6 . 5/8/2023
Entertaining story so far. Though it's yet another time travel story where Naruto acts all familiar with Hinata after coming back, when in reality he has never knowingly interacted with her before. Don't the writers understand that it comes off as rather creepy?

And Henge IS a true transformation. And it's a ninjutsu not genjutsu.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/27/2023
Love it
Mangomakaveli chapter 12 . 2/26/2023
This chapter straight had tears in my eyes for the entire story of the Uzumaki and their stand.
Shit was absolutely primo.
Love that you made them busted af so that they’re on par/ better than the SenjuUchiha.

Shout out to the ginger gods
Luciendar chapter 17 . 2/2/2023
This shtick is s just getting old and repetitive now.
Luciendar chapter 12 . 2/2/2023
I wish you'd have focused a bit more on the dialog. The characters just don't sound like themselves at times.
Luciendar chapter 9 . 2/2/2023
I like the story itself, but it's almost unreadable.

Your paragraphs are too long. You don't start new paragraphs like you should when you change who is speaking, and you also don't make sense. Why would he have his adult libido? Just because he had his memories doesn't mean he carried over his physical brain development. He also wouldn't have trouble moving because that's muscle memory, not normal memory.
2,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »