Reviews for This Time as a Namikaze
yukihime88 chapter 19 . 4/17
oh! more!
I wildly enjoyed this chapter
It keeper me in stitches!
Just laughing
alfbogart chapter 19 . 3/30
Sorry, I just got on the bandwagon with this story and all I have to say is...

I can't wait for more! I swear if Naruto did have a reboot, I hope this would be it. Wonderful story, plenty of humor, great detail with the cast, and a lot of heart in it.
DeathknightArmony chapter 19 . 3/25
I don't think he actually killed the guy
kvothe08 chapter 17 . 3/23
you sir can write one insanely hilarious story...the ANBU...the way of The Log...no matter how many times i read this chapter i completely crack up...can't wait for the next update!
PyrothTenka chapter 19 . 3/18
XD This story... never fails to make me laugh.

I hope you don't mind, but I stole your prayer to The Log and put it up on my profile. It is credited to this story and to you. X3

Not so into the crude jokes that pop up every now and then, but I can deal.

Thanks for writing this! :3 I hope to see more soon!
-Py
223 chapter 19 . 3/15
please continue this is really funny
puiwaihin chapter 19 . 3/12
This is a fun story, which is surprising considering the rather heavy tone of the first few chapters. It works much better on the light side.

A few criticisms:

1. The title doesn't really capture the story. You were clearly building up the Namikaze angle earlier, but quickly got away from that. Had you stuck with the heritage angle throughout this it would make more sense as a title.

2. The focus on the story has shifted around dramatically. The time travel aspect was initially strong, but has become more of an excuse for a stronger Naruto and his knowledge. The Naruto/Hinata aspect was a central theme to the story, but has become more peripheral in these later chapters. Now the focus has become more about the Rookie 9. While I like the humor of the story, I hope you'll keep the focus on Naruto and Hinata and let the rest of the rookies be side stories rather than the main thing.

3. In earlier chapters you had a habit of using paragraphs that were much too large. Recent chapters with more focus on dialog have been better, but you still throw in the occasional "wall of text." Some you could simply split into smaller paragraphs, but others you might want to consider breaking up with action.

Anyway, overall I like this. Keep up the good work.
Sorasdream chapter 5 . 3/9
Lol, only Naruto could get in a situation where he would have the Shinigami resting in his seal.

Hopefully things work out better for our hero this time around!
Sorasdream chapter 1 . 3/9
Sounds interesting so far.
biofan09 chapter 19 . 3/4
Wow. That was an amazing story to read. It was deadly serious when it needed to be, yet laugh out loud hilarious otherwise. I loved how the ANBU respect Naruto properly, given his skill in impossible pranks. And Shinigami's commentary with Kurama will always keep me entertained. While Naruto might seem a little OP, I can tell he is no Gary Stu, since not everything he does is perfection and most of his most dangerous moments were a mixture of luck, experience, and a lot of improvisation. I hope you come back to this soon.
BloodDDB chapter 19 . 3/1
Please update!
Armydadof2 chapter 12 . 2/26
I always liked the thought of the Uzumaki clan being badass that is why I like this fic so much. I think that they are a huge part of the story that the manga likes to forget about.
Armydadof2 chapter 4 . 2/25
Are you still working on this fic? It is one of my favs but it hasn't went anywhere In a while so I am rereading it. Just curious.
acrimony1029341 chapter 19 . 2/23
An excellent story, please update soon!
2,030 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »