Reviews for This Time as a Namikaze
X-WelshAngel-X chapter 19 . 5/10
Loved it, could not stop laughing at the ANBU 'relationship' with Naruto.

I have an idea of how Fox did it. He could have come to visit as the victims wife and frightened him to death or caused a heat attack (the wife need not be there). Natural causes! The Silent Killer.

Again, loved it and would love for you to update soon! Xx
jochagu chapter 12 . 5/6
oh man, how much I'm loving this? An F'ing lot. Best naruto to the past fic ever. The Uzumaki history lessons brought me to manly tears. Please, update, don't forget you fans! Ty.
Finnish Paragade chapter 17 . 5/3
You friend, have a talent for this stuff...
I think the ANBU and Hokage should refurbish Naruto's apartment complex as training facility-X
'the house of prankster's playground'
jupimako chapter 19 . 5/2
Brilliant and hilarious! I loved your story! I wish that there was more, but I loved every second of what you wrote.
Finnish Paragade chapter 13 . 5/2
Aaaaghhh... my guts... my ribs...
That chase and take down won over Iruka's brand hands down, this nearly made me rupture my guts for nonstop laughing... Damn hick up
EpicDaydreamer chapter 19 . 4/19
Loved the story. Hope you haven't abandoned it. Lokk forward to an update.
master1527 chapter 17 . 3/28
incredible just incredible
master1527 chapter 9 . 3/28
the reaction of Naruto went beyond my expectation congrats there are only a few authers that can pull that reaction off without ruining it
gardien1204 chapter 19 . 3/13
so u updating any time soon been more then a year since u updated
Hope you post soon. Epic story
Hiei81 chapter 19 . 3/7
Heeeeeeeeeeey! It's 2015! Get your ass up and work on another chapter damn it! I love this fanfic!
WrittinInStone chapter 19 . 3/8
When I first started this fic, I loved it, really, really loved it. As a matter of fact, I was ready to rank it in my top five fav fics. Now, while I still enjoyed it when I finished, it wasn't nearly as much and that's because from the beginning to the end, the tone of the fic changed.

Your awesomely serious, weighty and soul-touching fic descended into crack hell. Apparently, you fell in love with the humor aspect and it has kind of ruined this story. The finely tuned storyline you clearly had at the beginning fell apart. No one in their right mind would underestimate Naruto now because the pranks he's pulled off require skills that are clearly above the level he's supposed to be at. Not only that, the plot stalled for a long time while Naruto pulled pranks and tormented ANBU, none of which served to advance the story very much.

At one point, I was skimming the chapters hoping it'd gotten back on track but unfortunately, it hadn't. If you had retained the touching tone that this fic started with, the fic would have blown the mind in its awesomeness.

That's not to say your writing ability isn't there because it certainly IS. You are a fantastic writer, but unfortunately, the integrity of your story has been compromised by way too much crack. I'm not sure how you can get back what you had before after about 15 chapters of Naruto's tomfool-ery.

There were so many wonderful, wonderful things about this fic and I'm sorry that it was drowned out by too much silliness. I'm going to put an alert on this fic because I think you're a good enough writer to get this fic back on track.

Now, I just hope you have the willingness to do so.
catgirl505 chapter 19 . 2/25
NO NONONONONONONO NO! IT CANT END THERE!
azertq chapter 12 . 2/12
hi, loved how you've made the last stand of the uzumaki in a tale
that was really good
arms chapter 19 . 2/8
Are you going to continue the story its getting interesting...
2,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »