Reviews for This Time as a Namikaze
white-winds hunter chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
wow continue!

Curious very curious..
adngo714 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Hinata died...but since is a time-travedl fic, she willl be alive once Naruto walks through the coridoors of time. Oh and happy belated birthday
miner249er chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
if it makes you feel better I'm 20 too and happy birthday
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
i like the story. you write very well. im guessing that it is a time reversal jutsu that puts him back in time one way or another and honestly there are to many possibilities for what is in the final drawer. had a good laugh at the condom thing though, classic. anyway i look farward to your next update.
pegp chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
nice cant wait for more
Dragon Man 180 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
I'm really surprised Naruto didn't go four tails on Danzo, Hokage Hat or not. And I think once everyone knew about Danzo's ruling on Hinata... they wouldn't blame him. So can we please see Naruto using Sage Mode or the Fox's power to mangle Danzo at some point?
SmilingJack65 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
So, safe to assume he goes back in time right? Although part of me thinks, due to how you ended ch.2, that it will all turn out to be a drunken hallucination *wouldn't that just suck?* Looking forward to future chapters so far, it's very well written with only a few typos here and there. I have to say I really enjoy the time-travel fics, I wish they would make it an actual category to search by. The feelings brought up through retrospect and having a 2nd shot at everything is really moving. Good luck with the rest of your story!
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
damn,when i look at it like that..ouch...

Also, Somethin tells me Jiraiya is still alive in the manga. Afterall,he wasnt resurected by kabuto and that "depths" exuse was lame...no way the rain village is THAT not even near a coast and we could see the bottom when konan tells me he is healing,then observing in secret,then hes gonna whip out a special sealing jutsu for naruto to combat pain with.
draugeltheshadowhero chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
yes i got emmotional and i know you have a plan to not have hinata die right! would people stop- killing hinata! RAWR!
hinatagirl0805 chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
i am crying i cant believe hinata died. now what. update!
Leaf Ranger chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
Oh wow. This story is freaking awesome man!

Heck, your first story is ten times better then my first try. Just look a Rebirth of Legends and you'll see.

Now am I right in assuming this is a time travel fanfic? because that is waht it sounds like.
miner249er chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
good chapter thou i'm confused by where your taking this
Rose Tiger chapter 1 . 5/10/2011