Reviews for This Time as a Namikaze
SaltandPeppermd chapter 9 . 1/12
i love this fic
SPRING-WINTER chapter 9 . 1/2
I DID THINK HE KILLED THEM. AWWESOME CHAPTER.
cjfinch0305 chapter 13 . 12/27/2020
ok. just for the section on narutos pawing of the ANBU, you have just become one of my favorite writers. you did amazing. I haven't laughed that hard or that long at a fanfic that doesn't have luna love good in it ever. I know this is years after your last update but I hope you don't give up on writing. you have a great style and I'll look forward to anything you write
anthony1245 chapter 5 . 12/11/2020
this chapter was freaking awesome i like the humor in it
ShepardsShadow chapter 1 . 12/9/2020
Its an excellent story that unfortunately looks like it's been abandoned. That said he has gone years between chapters before, and looking at his favorite stories there are a few published within the last year, so it appears he's still alive and active on the site. Hopefully he regains his desire to continue this story since I really do think its one of the better fanfics on here.
Elizabeth loines chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Please update
dodkirua chapter 20 . 11/7/2020
Bonne Histoire j aime la relation avec ANBU
Abyssal Angel chapter 18 . 10/19/2020
I apologize for not being able to finish this story. I'm normally not against crack, but it almost feels like you have crack interrupting a good story here and it bothers me a lot. Ah well. You still broadened my horizons with your take on Henge, so thank you for that.
Pucusi81 chapter 20 . 8/25/2020
I have read this story, like 10 times already and still can't get enough. Please try and please this fan with another chapter soon. Very well thought out and funny as all hell!
iacopo.passerini chapter 1 . 7/31/2020
Un inizio con il botto!
MuffinHipsta chapter 5 . 6/8/2020
A fic wouldn't be really good without a great star wars reference
Mac-The-Editor chapter 20 . 6/3/2020
This has been amazing. I know it's been dormant for a while now, but I'll fave and follow, just in case!
LordXion chapter 4 . 5/31/2020
That's not how that jutsu works at all.
manasvp9 chapter 12 . 5/29/2020
Damn, why the heck did they not go into depth about the Uzumaki clan in cannon, like seriously, it took about three villages and a few days to kill of only one clan. The Uchiha were way too overrated especially when compared to the Uzumaki and Senju
Guest chapter 20 . 5/14/2020
This is one of the most hilarious things I’ve ever read, and I absolutely love this story!
2,655 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »