Reviews for This Time as a Namikaze
kavoss chapter 13 . 9/18/2019
Sakura's mom's name's mebuki
Sable Dawn chapter 7 . 7/31/2019
Nami means wave if i remember right, not sure though.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2019
I really doubt that Shizune would have followed Danzo's order so eagerly so this scenerio seems a little forced. But I'll bite and continue to read with the hope that it'll get better.
Nibiki chapter 20 . 7/22/2019
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THAT WAS THE LAST UPDATE! THREE. YEARS. AGO! It's been abandoned, hasn't it?

*cries in the corner*
Lightning shogun chapter 20 . 7/24/2019
Is this story dead or on a permanent hiatus?
Monster King chapter 20 . 7/22/2019
Great job
Zabzab chapter 1 . 7/12/2019
Zabzab, this review is for you to remember that this story contains a plot twist regarding the shinigami that you found absolutely beyond ridiculous, hence detracting all pleasure from the story.
nomsthaluv chapter 20 . 6/28/2019
just re-read the story... I wait for your come back. This is so good. Hope you can come back and complete this one.
dragonfox123 chapter 20 . 6/26/2019
A, great chapter
dragonfox123 chapter 3 . 6/25/2019
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
halleberry1995 chapter 20 . 6/13/2019
Hahahahahahaha the best naru time travel iv read in a WHILE gosh you rock
aGnamZer0 chapter 20 . 5/31/2019
The relationship between ANBU and Naruto is beautiful. ANBU respects Naruto for his unpredictabilty, his planning and actually succeeding in his pranks. From how I see it, they see him as a little brother. And Naruto I think, know of it. Probably, ANBU are his precious people just behind Hinata, Iruka, Teuchi and Ayane, Jiji, Ero Sennin and Team 7.
I really enjoy reading this story (though my neighbors are a little exasparated of constantly being woken up by my joyful laughter...)
aGnamZer0 chapter 17 . 5/31/2019
It was so much crack ! I woke up my neighbors by laughing, I wiped the floor of my room.
No seriously, it's definitively the most fun fanfic I ever read !
I also noticed your use of the log every few chapters, at this point, you can be called Log King.
And oh! The suffering of the poor ANBU is so entretaining to warch, I never get bored of it.
And the final with Hinata on Naruto's Vest, with nothing on her legs, before Hiashi, the ANBU and the Hokage, that was priceless.
All in all, ah, I can't study because of you ! Well, that being said, on the next chapter... XD
aGnamZer0 chapter 15 . 5/31/2019
I like when Naruto is badass ! And it's fine to see Hiashi finally begins to SEE is daughter.
aGnamZer0 chapter 14 . 5/31/2019
I can't exprime how epic this fanfic is ! The way Naruto become stronger is so, natural... The relationship between Naruto, Gami-kun, Arlia and Kyuubi is incredible ! I want more ! I— I can't stop.
2,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »