Reviews for In the Dark
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2015
I really love this fanfic, and I've read it many times. The idea of Zoe and Francis being kidnapped is not one that comes to most Fanfiction writers, and I liked how the writing displayed how it was like inside the cell. I was also quite surprised to find out that Prince Jorge was the one who captured Zoe and Francis, and decided that it was a clever villain choice; it makes the readers think back to the first four books in this series. Though this fanfic is truly amazing and very well written, there is one thing that I find lots of Fanfiction writers fall prey to - switching Francis and Zoes' personalities around. From what I remember, Francis is a very confident, chivalrous, and sassy at times, while Zoe is more timid but still clever and helpful. However, in this fanfic along with many others, Zoe is confident and very sassy, while Francis is very calm, quiet, and even shy. In fanfiction, it is important to stay true to the characters' personalities, and, well, that's the one thing this story didn't have. That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it, but that is a detail that reflects on the story's plot and flow. It was still very fun to read, though, and I liked it a lot.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
Update,update,update,update,update,update,UPDATE NOW! You better update or so help me I have ways of convincing people
Master-Lea chapter 6 . 6/26/2014
please more!
KingdomKeepersGirl chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
I just realized I have read this story before and that is how I knew so much. Well, still a great chapter. :)
KingdomKeepersGirl chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
HOLY CRAP! I was right. Oh well, great chapter!
KingdomKeepersGirl chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
It's probably Jorge, right? IDK, it's a shot in the dark
KingdomKeepersGirl chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Great story! Please update soon.!
susieboo chapter 6 . 10/10/2011
Please, please, PLEASE, write a new chapter is soon.

Because I am NOT waiting until next year.
susieboo chapter 4 . 6/7/2011
EE! My fangirlism cannot be contained!

I loved this chappie.
susieboo chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
*sigh* Oh those two... always hating each other...

Can't wait to see the next chappie, especially if you use my sleep kiss idea.
susieboo chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
DUN. DUN. DUUUUUN!

Loved the Sleep Cute moment. And Francis trying to make Zoe take it all- such a gentleman. *grin*
GuessWhoYouCrazyStalkerPerson chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Hey! Okay, so I kind of died of happiness when I saw the insane amounts of Franoe in this chapter. I'll start my story as soon as I get home.